Search results

1. D

Neo Geo X JLF mod

This was done a really long time in the forums, but just wanted to update that the current JLF joysticks are capable of being modded in a Neo Geo X (or an original but I wouldn’t recommend that). After the upgrade this is a true beast of an arcade stick, all Sanwa buttons and JLF stick with...
  2. D

WTB: 138 in 1 board - USA

Let me know if you got one. Thanks!
  3. D

Neo Geo MV2F help needed

I got a MV2F that used to work great as a consolized system. Haven’t played for a couple years. Now it’s having issues. The only thing I did to it recently is upgrade the Unibios to a new version. Now the system plays but crashes, I get a garbled almost camo pattern color somtimes when booting...
  4. D

WTB: MV2F

In need of a MV2F, just the PCB, don’t need cover.
  5. D

My first Supergun build

It's about 95% done. Finally finished my Supergun build. It was a lot of fun building and learning how this goes together. After restoring an arcade cab I learned a lot about Jamma standard and decided to give this a shot. I really want to thank James from Jamma Nation X, I know I asked a bunch...
  6. D

Neo Geo 1 Slot cab - thoughts on price

I have a Neo Geo consolized 2 slot system but thinking of getting a cab. What is a decent price on a 1 slot cab in used but good condition? Is about $300 a fair price?
  7. D

PVM-1271Q

So I found one of these on craigslist, they say it works good. Asking is $75, I think it would be cool for testing RGB systems and arcade boards. Is that a good price or should I offer less?
  8. D

Vertical lines in MVS video

Ok I got a Neobitz, getting some interference, wavy verticle lines that slowly go right to left. It's easier to see when I pan the video to the left. Very thin but noticeable. http://youtu.be/u9xWWfXRUds
  9. D

Neobitz board - blue color is not working right

color problem solved - just getting some interference now (posted that in the tech forum).
  10. D

WTB: Genesis Expansion port red cover

you know the red cover that covers the expansion bay? I need that, can anyone sell to me for a couple bucks? I am particularly looking for one from a Genesis 2 - should be somewhat translucent red.
  11. D

Trying to pick a color for my CMVS

ok, almost done with my CMVS, trying to pick out a color. I know classic red is nice, anything else look good on a CMVS?
  12. D

Atomiswave inserts for Shockbox -just pay for shipping

I have about 15 Atomiswave inserts that I won't use and will offer to anyone willing to pay for the shipping. I'll add the photos later so you can see what games. Got them with shockboxes I purchased but I won't use these as I don't have that system.
  13. D

Custom Insert for Neo MVS Shockbox: 161 in 1

Here is a quick insert I threw together for the 161 in 1 cart. Used yellow to warn the person about to open that there is a banana slug hidden inside.
  14. D

tototek converter hack - Neo Geo to PS2 adapter

Looking at theanual for this....why in the heck did they map the buttons like this Because the Neo Geo has simple wiring does anyone know if I can simply switch the pins on this and fix the button mapping? Seems like that should be easy. Also before I get flamed I want to use a wireless...
  15. D

WTT or Buy your Neo multicart

Hi in need of one of the multicarts -let me know which one you have. Either a trade or I can make an offer. I have an order in for the NES Everdrive N8 and will have that for trade. I am also in need of a Super Everdrive. Thanks! Erik
  16. D

WTB - broken Neo controllers

Looking for broken Neo controllers either sticks or pads and also need extension cord. Thanks!
  17. D

WTB Shockbox for MVS

Hi looking for used Shockbox please send me your price.
  18. D

Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot cover

So my 2 slot doesn't have a cover, is there somewhere that's sells replacements or are there any scans of these with dimensions so I could reproduce one? I am trying to consolized my 2 Slot and just need a cover for it.
  19. D

My Neo MVS Controller

Hey I am finalizing the design of my Neo MVS pad based on a Snes 3rd party controller. Let me me know your thoughts. The colored lines in the middle is just decoration. The controller is already painted just need to add the logo and the LED
  20. D

P1 & P2 LED

Hi I noticed on the cabinets that there is a P1 and P2 LED on the cabinets. Is that just an LED inside hooked up to the 5v line? I got an MVS and trying to implement something similar for a custom controller. But I was hoping there was a way for the line to detect what port it was plugged...