Search results

1. yoko kurama

Alienware M9700 (parts only)

This computer has a good screen and lots of good parts...also has the battery......This was a trade I picked up off of CL if you want the memory, I still have it and will include it for the right trade. I am mainly looking for a 2TB external HDD or larger with Wii games loaded to it. i do have a...
  2. yoko kurama

NES Box $40

Looking for $40 OBO on this box - came across it while cleaning up a barn at my parents house. It looks to be complete :)
  3. yoko kurama

Bunch of remote control gas powere plane stuff F/A

Everything is listed on ebay here: GAS ENGINES: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300462840663&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT PLANE PARTS: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300463620259&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT I do have like 5 really large planes at my...
  4. yoko kurama

Sony Vaio PCG-FRV26 (for Parts)

Screen is broken and it is missing the F1 & F11 keys, also missing the HDD - the HDD caddy and connector. It does have the processor and the memory and wifi card in it still, never removed any of that. Also it includes the power cord and battery. Looking for trades or cash offers...
  5. yoko kurama

Anyone interested in Leapster Pads for the kiddies :)

My boys have both out grown the leapster stuff, good learning tool - but to kiddie for them now. So if anyone is interested in them, they are up for trade for something Wii related or what ever for my boys - just let me know :)
  6. yoko kurama

Modded PSP for trade and the other for parts

I have a PSP 1001 that my little girl is wanting to trade for a iPod touch or a small netbook. It comes with the PSP, a case, 1GB memory Stick, power supply, & R-Typ game (not Pictured) Since this is my little girls PSP, I would appreciate if the trader ship first to me on this one. I...
  7. yoko kurama

Asus Eee PC 2G Surf Netbook Laptop (as is, for parts)

Got a mini netbook that looks like is going to be good for parts :( One of my kids spilled a coke on it....dried it out and checked it, it came up with the windows screen and worked for a bit, then the screen went white.....cleaned it up some more and it came up again and then went white...
  8. yoko kurama

Windows Operating system (unused serials)

Original disk: Vista Home Basic - service pack 1 (dvd rom) serial is unused $35 Windows XP Home Edition - serial is unused $35 Prices are shipped!! TOOK THE VISTA PIC OFF BECAUSE OF THE SERIAL
  9. yoko kurama

SOLD!!

SOLD
  10. yoko kurama

Trade with Metalcezar

OK, here is a trade I set up With Metalcezar a few months ago......I know things happen and i was interested in a LCD TV that he bought from another member.....We agreed on a trade of a Metal Slug 3 AES (japan) game for the TV and $90..... I sent him the DC# of the tradeon my end: www.usps.com...
  11. yoko kurama

Dell D520 Battery & ac Adapter

These 2 items for sale or trade....this is all that was left after the wife bashed my laptop to death.....I salvaged the memory, but I am keeping it for another laptop. So if you need a adapter or battery for this model of dell - here you go :) Battery Model # M9014 AC Adapter Model # PA-1900-02D2
  12. yoko kurama

HP DV6000 for parts (FS/FT)

Laptop is good for parts...it was dropped and I am pretty sure the LCD was not broke, but I can't remember...The screen its self looks flawless. But the bottom corner is broken on the hinge....comes with the remote control for the dvd player, it is slid into the slide on the side of the laptop...
  13. yoko kurama

last of MVS for sale

I have these left and need to sale them ASAP: (paypal gift please & no fees) Fatal Fury 2 (torn label, clear case) $20 shipped 3 Count Bout (clear case) $15 shipped - SOLD Thrash Rally (fake lable) $40 shipped World Heroes (fake lable) $15 shipped The King of Fighters 97 (trashed label) $25...
  14. yoko kurama

Neo Geo AES $260 Shipped

This is the over clocked AES I got from Xian Xi. AS all know he is one of the best modders on the board :) Everything works great! Really hate to sell it off, but bills are due :( Comes w/ Over clocked system, 3 games: Samurai Spirits (JAP), Fatal Fury 2 (JAP), Magician Lord. Also comes with...
  15. yoko kurama

FS/FT Neo Geo CD Box & inserts

Well - all I have left is the box, styrofoam inserts and the booklet for the cd system. Not trying to sell a empty box for like $60 to $80 like someone tried to do to me, that would be just fucking rediculous!! It's great to complete a system and box it! And this is actually more than the other...
  16. yoko kurama

mvs lot of boots

i put these on ebay since they really cant be posted here: Metal Slug lot http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150364996421&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT Mixed lot http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150365000441&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
  17. yoko kurama

MVS carts for Sale (PICS Added)

So I sold off the Arcade to pay some expenses around the house since the wife got layed off work and is going to school full time for nursing......so here is the collection up for sale. MVS GAMES: League Bowling $45 (Pendiing Trade) Thrash Rally $45 Football...
  18. yoko kurama

metal slug 1 (x2) boots?

I got two metal slug 1 games are these boots?
  19. yoko kurama

Boot game?

I picked this game up recently - not naming it lol - will get questions out the rear if i do....anyway I want to know if it is a boot or is original SNK....
  20. yoko kurama

JENSEN VM9311TS cd/dvd player parts FS/FT

Installation sleve $15 - Bezel $10 Wiring Harness $30 Remote $25 Media Module $50 Interested in AES/MVS/CD Neo Geo items or PS3/360/Wii games :)