Search results

1. L

Long time lurkers collection

So I've been a total market scab. I'm bad about posting on forums, however pretty active on Facebook pages. Unlike most market scabs I never flipped anything, I just hoarded it for my grubby little collection. Emulation got me into Neo*Geo and has been decimating my wallet ever since. I've...
  2. L

FS: Scart to Component, MegaManX(s), Secret of Mana, Super Metroid, SMRPG.

All games sold. Still have the converter if anyone is interested. Scart to Y-U-V converter. This is a great way to cut your teeth into Rgb Scart with out investing into a XRGB. Made my Super Nintendo look amazing. This is Euro Spec Scart, not Jap 21. If you open the unit I have two RCA outputs...
  3. L

WTB - Ps2 Network Adaptor

Title says it all. Looking for a Network adapter for a non-slim Ps2. Some how the pins on the connector going into Ps2 data connector got bent. So it no longer reads the network adaptor or the hdd attached to it. Let me know if you have one thanks.
  4. L

WTB: Modded Ps2, or someone to mod my Ps2 Slim.

I'm looking for a modded Ps2 ( A good chip, no swap method), preferably a slim because I haven't had any disc read issues with those. I'd take a original sized system but it's gotta run media with out a disc read error. Which is why im looking for a modded system as my old Japanese system died...
  5. L

NeoGeo cd loses color.

So I just got a NeoGeo cd top loader, low 2,xxx serial number, it's got an unusual quirk. In the middle of game playing sessions I lose color. Yeah it goes black and white like old timey television. It does this both on the composite and svideo connections. I was thinking maybe it was a heat...
  6. L

I just happended to come across a MVS cab.

For some reason, I always searched for NeoGeo on the local Oklahoma Craigslist. Normally it never, ever, returns results. Till recently, a local guy was selling a 4 Slot cab. He didn't know anything about it, apparently it was used as a prop in a school play. The people who gave them...
  7. L

Metal Slug X will not boot with Super Converter II

I know people have been having issues with the Super Converter II. I bought one when I ordered an AES system, and I got two games. The Last Blade from a forum user and Metal Slug X from Ebay. Long story short, Last Blade works perfect, Metal Slug X will not boot. Emailed the seller, told me to...
  8. L

NeoBitz install problem.

I got my Neobitz board in the mail today, the fancy one with component. Well, the actual install of the wiring to the board was cake. The R,B,G, Ground, Power, and sync I was able to install zero problems. I drilled the back and wired up all the connections. (that took forever) Went to power it...
  9. L

Adding Component and S-Video

Im new here on the forums, and yes I did use the search button. Im looking for the SVideo mod and component video mod instructions. I did find an older .pdf file from NeoStore, documenting the addition of svideo and stereo sound, I was wondering if there was a new method of if this one is still...