Search results

1. GaijinPunch

Flyers (Arcade & Console - loads)

Disclaimer: This is a cross post from Shmups and Arcade Otaku. Pics available on request. Most can be found at gamengai. Shipping is from the US. Pics available on request. Arcade: Alien Syndrome (Creases from being folded in thirds) $80 1 on 1 Government $2 1942 Pop? $5 Boulder Dash...
  2. GaijinPunch

Japanese console games and some odds & ends

This is a crosspost from shmups. All games NTSC-J. Prices don't include shipping. Send PP gift or venmo and I can work a bit on the price. Note that shipping to Europe isn't exactly cheap from the US. Media itself has no scratches unless otherwise noted. Manuals and shit I will comment on...
  3. GaijinPunch

Flyers (mainly console, some arcade)

I think this list is more or less accurate. I'll check it over in the next few days. Note that I'm shipping from the US now. Unless it's shipped in an envelope as a letter, overseas can get pricey. You can get an idea of what these look like in the flyer section of gamengai. Arcade Primo...
  4. GaijinPunch

FS: Flyers. Way too many...

Images here... https://imageshack.com/a/Upkt/1 Arcade Primo ------------ Dodonpachi A4 Arcade Flyer $95 Dodonpachi A4 Arcade Flyer $70 (some creases but not too bad) Ketsui A4 Arcade Flyer $90 Contra $75 Dive Bomber $65 (creases from tri-fold) ESPGaluda A4 Arcade Flyer $75 ESPGaluda II $15...
  5. GaijinPunch

NTSC-J whatnot

-All items are NTSC-J and shipped from Japan. -Note that most of my "sales" time is as a YJ proxy, so some things have been sold prior to posting. Forgive my laziness/business. -All prices are in USD, and do not include shipping. -The most updated list is at gamengai, this is just more...
  6. GaijinPunch

NTSC-J stuff (games, books, flyers, posters)

-All items are NTSC-J and shipped from Japan. -Conditions are graded on an A-D scale. A is lovely, while D is border line used toilet paper. -Condition is considered "A" and [color=red]with spine where applicable unless otherwise noted -All prices are in USD, and do not include shipping. -I do...
  7. GaijinPunch

NTSC-J stuff (arcade flyers, instructions books, games, you name it)

Gotta break these up as the links are a shit ton of characters... hits the 15000 max easily. -All items are NTSC-J and shipped from Japan. -Conditions are graded on an A-D scale. A is lovely, while D is border line used toilet paper. -Condition is considered "A" and with spine where applicable...
  8. GaijinPunch

FS: NTSC-J games/books/dvds

Hey kids... I've decided I have way too much shit that will never get touched. So, here it is. Note that many of these items are from my collection, and thus, must be paid for from a separate Paypal account. Sorry for the hassle. -Shipping not included. ESPGaluda Art -Pop -Instruction Card...
  9. GaijinPunch

NTSC-J stuff (mainly games, some books, and other crap)

-All items are NTSC-J and shipped from Japan. -Conditions are graded on an A-D scale. A is lovely, while D is border line used toilet paper. -Condition is considered "A" and with spine where applicable unless otherwise noted -All prices are in USD, and do not include shipping. -I do my best to...
  10. GaijinPunch

MVS Kit question

So did standard Japanese MVS kits come with A1 posters? I think I've seen a few around the auction sites and shops, but I'm not so knowledgeable on where they came from.
  11. GaijinPunch

Any photoshop magic?

I can't draw to save my life. But, I'm getting decent at Photoshop. This Gunspike poster thingy was in pretty bad shape. 2 hours (over 4 days) later, viola! The seam was on the text, BTW. Anyone got any old game related crap they've doctored up? No penises put on Mario please.