Search results

1. rumbl3

Noob to soldering

Alright today I'm probably going to head out and pick up some stuff to mod my joysticks with new switches. What kind of solder do I need for doing stuff switches (plan on putting in the cherry whites I have on the way) and my sanwa buttons? Do I need something to clean the iron with? Complete...
  2. rumbl3

Modding Neo Geo X Controller?

Well I've never built or modded any joysticks in my life. I really do not care for the buttons in the X controllers. So I was curious if I can just buy something like say this...
  3. rumbl3

I have 5 firefall beta invites if anyone wants one?

Just wondering pretty good game still pretty early in development. I bought into the founders club a while ago. I'm not currently playing right now taking a break, but figured might as well dish out some of my invites. anyway first 5 that wants one gets one. Just pm me a email address.
  4. rumbl3

Neo Geo X controller on ps3 what fighting games use only 4 buttons?

I heard that you can use the neo geo x controllers on ps3. Just curious what fighting games are around that only take 4 buttons if any that are online?
  5. rumbl3

Back after a very long time being gone.

I finally managed to get on to my old account. Was posting under a new account, snkrumble guess I'll have to pm a mod or something to delete it. Anyway finally back after eh almost 10 years gone when I sold my AES on here (I did stop in when I got a WII because I was going to pick up a neo...
  6. rumbl3

old member coming back

Used to be shingo_psycho back in 01,02 then sold my neo geo and didn't want to come here no more lol made me despressed. Played few snk games here and there. But now that i got a wii and seems to be tons of snk games coming to the system I come crawling back! Also anyone know if import...
  7. rumbl3

few questions about neo pocket?

few questions about neo pocket. cuz i know nothin about it at all just about aes and mvs. on a japanese system can u play american and jap games on it? cuz i thought about buyin the brand new yellow one in the store here. with a few games.just wondering if i should buy an american one or jap...
  8. rumbl3

DC forum on neo-geo.com!!!!

just an idea to make a dreamcast forum for people to talk about dreamcast stuff cuz it seems like everyone and there mother on here has a dreamcast and it has lots of neo for it. just a suggestion tho. it would be nothin big just one little thing all to its self where people can talk about it...
  9. rumbl3

Anyone play Phantasy Star Online?

i know i know first thing i am goin to here is people whining about GSERS and they ruined the game don;t even bother posting in my topic if your going to whine. cuz no one ruins a game but yourself cuz u let people ruin it.i had a few run ins with gsers i got smart i got a guild card list of...
  10. rumbl3

lookin for brand new DC (US)

lookin to get a brand new DC (us) if anyone has one for sale or alls i got left of my neo stuff is LB2 mvs (jap) mint condition gold warning label still on it mini copied marquee. lookin to work out some sort of deal. can contact me here or e-mail me at coolbeans_36@hotmail.com or if u know...
  11. rumbl3

Phantasy Star online ROCKS!

finally hooked my dreamcast up to the net and played some unreal tournment which kinda sucked cuz not a whole lot of peeps on the server. and PSO was the shit. sept for the gay pkers but u can usually tell if they are and hide from them lol anyone else play DC games online? i have CvS2 for...
  12. rumbl3

anyone know where i can get a brand new DC for a decent price?

lookin to buy a brand new dc for a decent price anyone know where i can get one? prefferably a US system but i'll settle for a jap one
  13. rumbl3

DC live on? or fade away?

now that the DC is "dead" i think its a kick ass system! Do u think it will live on? specially now the fact that people can produce there own games for it with the DC coder or whatever its called? and i know it has a strong following of fans still cuz i know people that love the system to death...
  14. rumbl3

List of all DC games?

is there anywhere were i can get a list of all the DC games made. or at least all the imports? and maybe even some reviews on them?
  15. rumbl3

Update neo stuff i have left!

here's what i got left. Neo Geo Aes (US)- good condition only thing wrong with it is the Neo Geo emblem is rubbed off a bit but other then that its in perfect condition comes with all the cords to play and one old style Neo joystick serial number # 2014## $200+shipping Metal Slug 3 1st...
  16. rumbl3

updated list selling my neo stuff

i still got a neo geo aes (US) with one old style controller left good condition meaning the only thing wrong with it is the neo geo emblem is rubbed off a little bit plays perfect. new style neo geo controller good condition only thing wrong is the neo geo emblem is rubbed off. Metal Slug...
  17. rumbl3

should i sell my neo stuff all seprately?

well someone told me my system with all its stuff should be sold for around $500 so i was wondering should i sell it all seprately would it be easier to get rid of? i got a Neo-Geo Aes (US) in mint condition comes with a old style joystick that is in good condition (meaning the emblem of...
  18. rumbl3

how much is my stuff worth???

about how much do u think i can get for a mint neo-geo (US) comes with a good condition old style neo joystick (good condition meaning part of the neo-geo emblem is rubbed off. good condition new style joystick, mint samurai showdown 1 (US)with mint book,box and the plastic bag is still with...
  19. rumbl3

Last Blade 2 (Jap) MVS Cart for sale!

Last blade 2 mvs cart (jap) mint condition comes with copied marquee $50+shipping contact me on here or e-mail me at coolbeans_36@hotmail.com
  20. rumbl3

getting rid of my neo-geo system and games :(

Well i am tight on money and stuff and i got bills to pay fam to take care of lol so heres what i got to sell. and i would like to sell this all together to someone but i guess if i can find some people to buy everything then thats kool too. and i am not a newbie i just have to use this gay name...