Back after a very long time being gone.

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
I finally managed to get on to my old account. Was posting under a new account, snkrumble guess I'll have to pm a mod or something to delete it.

Anyway finally back after eh almost 10 years gone when I sold my AES on here (I did stop in when I got a WII because I was going to pick up a neo controller for that but just seemed like it lacked big time). Was a sad sad day but rent was due and I was broke lol.

Anyway with the neo geo x I have a reason to comeback and feel like I can sort of be a part of this community again.

It's good to be back been a long time.

Btw it's really funny to go back and read my old post from 2002 and lower. Ahh memories.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I finally managed to get on to my old account. Was posting under a new account, snkrumble guess I'll have to pm a mod or something to delete it.

Anyway finally back after eh almost 10 years gone when I sold my AES on here (I did stop in when I got a WII because I was going to pick up a neo controller for that but just seemed like it lacked big time). Was a sad sad day but rent was due and I was broke lol.

Anyway with the neo geo x I have a reason to comeback and feel like I can sort of be a part of this community again.

It's good to be back been a long time.

Btw it's really funny to go back and read my old post from 2002 and lower. Ahh memories.

Welcome back...

Come to chat... it's awesome cool in there:D

xROTx

PS. It's not really... but hell... sue me...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Anyway with the neo geo x I have a reason to comeback...

If that's your reason for coming back you're going to end up bailing again. :D Perhaps you'll be one of the few that love the X.

In all seriousness, welcome back.

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
If that's your reason for coming back you're going to end up bailing again. :D Perhaps you'll be one of the few that love the X.

In all seriousness, welcome back.

LOL yeah it's not a AES, But I have wife, kids, etc lol. So unless I win the lotto no aes in my future :(.

The X is not bad imo closest thing to the real thing. Close enough it makes me smile and feel like I'm a neo geo gamer again.

Although I've been seeing tons of Neo Cabs around my area for sale. So will see been debating if I can magically pull $700 out of my ass to grab a cab few cities over it's beautiful shape thing looks brand new with 4 games in it. Wife would probably cut my man hood off tho lol.

Anyway thx everyone great to be back.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
LOL yeah it's not a AES, But I have wife, kids, etc lol. So unless I win the lotto no aes in my future :(.

The X is not bad imo closest thing to the real thing. Close enough it makes me smile and feel like I'm a neo geo gamer again.

Although I've been seeing tons of Neo Cabs around my area for sale. So will see been debating if I can magically pull $700 out of my ass to grab a cab few cities over it's beautiful shape thing looks brand new with 4 games in it. Wife would probably cut my man hood off tho lol.

Anyway thx everyone great to be back.

Ha, no man. Now that you have a family means that now is the time to start hoarding more toys so you can escape from the madness when you need to. :D I've got a couple of little ones myself and well, managed to sneak a cab past the wife into the garage. One of those buy now ask later type of things..

Cabs can be found relatively cheaply if you're patient enough. My 6slot was pretty clean and I got it for only a few hundred bucks from an old arcade OP storage facility. The games that came with it were worth the cost alone but ya just got to keep your eyes peeled. Deals can and do happen.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Welcome ba...

Wait, you are in Detroit.

Ban plz.

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Welcome ba...

Wait, you are in Detroit.

Ban plz.

Hey! I do not live in Detroit anymore lol. I live in a small town about 35 minutes from detroit. Which I need to get the hell out of no jobs and any jobs that are around are minimum wage family owned factory jobs. So I been applying out in the city to hopefully go back to the madness that is the metro detroit area lol.

HemlockDrew

New Challenger
Welcome back (even though I'm totally new)

Just want to say thanks for being really friendly and not trolling me

Jonny l3lanka

Morden's Lackey
Welcome man. I noticed you hanging around the snes repro thread.. (that was you right?) quite a snes man myself :)