Search results

1. $

Is there any difference from RGB From Japan, to UK to US?

I know this might be a very dumb (knowing me it will be) question..... Just the thread below confused me: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137504 As I am about to make my own RGB, eight pin Din to Scart lead for my neo, sick of ones made with cheap looking parts. So going to mod...
  2. $

League Bowling AES insert / manual or full game

Hi I am looking for either: a) an instruction manual for the US version b) an insert for the Jap version (must be mint) c) a near mint condtion US or Jap (not card box) complete game. As just bought two copies of the game, on one the jap insert is water damaged and on the US one no manual...
  3. $

Large AES collection for sale on eBay!

Hey there is a large collection of AES stuff on eBay. Anyone fancy playing guess the end price? Be interesting to see how close people can get...
  4. $

What happened to Vektorlogic ?????

I have now got back into the Neo (used to be on here back in 2002) So was wondering what went on with Jeff (vektorlogic)? Did he ever release any games? What is he doing now? Anyone know :conf:
  5. $

Would you class this as mint/immaculate/practically band new?

Hi looks like I only come on here to moan about my eBay purchases! Well this game was sold to me as mint/immaculate/practically band new (all words used in auction), I also contacted them to make sure the snap lock case was perfect, to which you replied just it is as described in the auction...
  6. $

How long will an AES cart live for?

Just thinking, as long as the cart is looked after, how many years before they give up of old age? And is it better for them to be used every so often, or does it make no difference?
  7. $

What poly packing did neo AES come with?

Hi just a quick question, what poly packing did the standard NEO-AES come with? As I recently bought one sold as being fully boxed, but does not have a poly insert over the joystick that I have seen on a few other auctions? The guy I bought it from says he owned it from near new and it never...
  8. $

AES RGB SCART Pinouts please

Can anyone give me the pinouts please? 8 pin din and scart end, for RGB. Also can I get stereo off this, or am I better using headphones socket?
  9. $

Wanted King of Fighters '98 Special Box Edition

Anyone got one they are willing to sell to UK? I have Paypal and eBay ID with good feedback (eBay ID is the same as my ID here). Thanks Adam.
  10. $

AES PSU Help needed??

Hi, I have decided to dig my AES collection back out. I used to be on this site under the ID of Retroplayer but can not remember my password, plus have changed email. So decided to use an ID the same as my eBay one. Anyway, got the three AES machines down but had my PSU's in a different box...