AES PSU Help needed??

Hi, I have decided to dig my AES collection back out.

I used to be on this site under the ID of Retroplayer but can not remember my password, plus have changed email. So decided to use an ID the same as my eBay one.

Anyway, got the three AES machines down but had my PSU's in a different box, so cant remember which goes with which.

I have 1 PRO-POW-UL model no NEO-O Input 120v Output DC5v 3A (I think this went with my US system).

And I have 2 P-POW-E PSU's Input110v-240v output 10v 1A (I think these were for my Jap systems.

First system weighs a lot more than the other two (I think was my american one) Serial 019559 Neo-AEC says use pro-pow only, but all my pus's say pro-pow when a letter or two.

Second system serial 062701 Neo-AEC says use pro-pow-E so guess that one is sorted as matches psu exactly.

Third system serial 174624 Neo-O says to use Pro-Pow3

So think going to go with the first system with the Pro-pow-UL
and the other two with the pro-pow-E

Anyone know if this is right? :rolleyes:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm having abit of difficulty following your post but I know there are times you cannot trust what the casing on the bottom of your AES reads due to a modification of the unit or enclosure swapping for aesthetic purposes.
You cannot go wrong testing your units out using the psu outputting 5v however you will do damage running tests with the psu outputting 10v.
So test them all out using your psu that outputs 5v and you'll come up with your answers.
BB