Search results

1. J

neo geo levelhike cable and mvs

So I ordered a level hike cable in hopes that it could work with my consolized mvs 2 slot since the old Namco rgb-> composite/svideo board is getting outdated. Anyone know if this is just rgb sync and ground to the level hike to get the hdmi out or does it need the composite signal wired in as...
  2. J

Neo Geo mini Joystick issue

So ran into an issue with a brand new neo geo mini international version. It seems that the joystick isn't calibrated correctly as when I push it right you have to push a lot farther than when you go left. so much so that let's say the up/right and down/right diagonals are near impossible to...
  3. J

svc chaos pcb no video

Was wondering if anybody has run into this before with the pcb version of this game. I just got it off ebay popped it in my cab and no video just sound. -Now my mv-1F works perfectly in the cabinet video and sound and all. - 5 VDC is at 5.15 -Tried a second power supply still no video. I...
  4. J

WTB: SVC Chaos mvs cart and old style controller

Hey, Looking to buy these things: SVC Chaos mvs cart, not pcb old style controller ---> no longer needed controller extension cable ( does not have to be SNK) ---> no longer needed
  5. J

why does my mvs 1fz board pick up radio???

Yeah i know i know but i'm being serious. was going to consolize the board and decided to hook it up to my supergun since i haven't used it in a while. Then i realized i would get a couple sounds from the slug 3 it had in it mixed with a local radio station playing weezer. Also he sync is out on...
  6. J

Arcade boards for sale or trade

Hey everyone, just looking to either sell some Jamma Boards i've collected or trade for any neo geo mvs or aes.These boards are all in working condition 100% . Here's what i have make me an offer: Sega st-v titan main boards: 1 TRADED games: Die hard arcade $40 Radiant Silvergun TRADED...
  7. J

here's a good question...

to start i don't really know if it's ok to talk about this on here and i'm not a boot legger at all really( not when it comes to neo), but this is quite the question. bear(?) with me. Ok i have no idea how they bootleg these things but i was wondering if this might actually work. ever open a...
  8. J

WTT: mvs carts. I got what you need (edited)

Hey everybody i'm looking for a couple of carts for trade. I'm willing to trade some of my plethora of arcade parts and such for some mvs carts. I'm looking for mark of the wolves, last blade one or two, rotd, matrimelee, or any of the newer king of fighters 98+. EDIT --> (basically i'm...