Search results

1. ObeyGeo

Boxed Saturn + Mint Panzer Dragoon Saga

I'm going to put this up on E-bay next Tuesday. Anyone interested in making some offers here before I do? The Saturn is in its original box, fantastic condition, and has the S-Video cable. Panzer Dragoon Saga is also in mint condition, no scratches on the four discs, the game has barely been...
  2. ObeyGeo

AES games for sale / auction

Hey folks, it's that time to clean out the closet and make room in my life for other hobbies . I will be putting all these games up on E-bay in five days (11/20/07). Pictures will be provided upon request. All games were purchased through Neo-Geo.com or Neotropolis. All games have been...
  3. ObeyGeo

CINQO! CINQO! CINQO! METAL SLUG 5 - US AES

Yes it's truly the BEST MS EVER!! (according to at least one person!!) I have a mint US home cart that I will sell for less then I paid for simply because... this game sucks and it shouldn't be worth that much! :lol: seriously though, just PM me if you are really interested. I'll get you...
  4. ObeyGeo

Any Vectrex owners?

I just got a Vectrex today. I remember playing this system one time before, when I was like 4-5 years old. It's so tiny, smaller then I thought it would be, but the built in game is really fun. I'm wondering how noisy these normally are? It is a like an old aviation style raster tube...
  5. ObeyGeo

WTS: US/JP AES games

Pictures will be up later tonight. With the exception of Fatal Fury and World Heroes these are all collector quality, mint, or near mint games. Probably going to put these up on the old E-bay (ernestd0) in a week or two if they aren't picked up here. I've been getting a ton of AES games...
  6. ObeyGeo

WTS: X-Arcade Tank Stick

Pics incoming.... Just bought this, it's literally brand new and I still have the original box AND the shipping box, and of course all the stuff that was inside. I abandoned my project I was going to use the X-stick for so now it's kinda pointless. The tank stick is like the dual X stick but...
  7. ObeyGeo

WTB: Sega Saturn with region switch

Looking for a Sega Saturn in good condition with a JAP/USA region switch installed on it.
  8. ObeyGeo

Space Harrier 2 vs Super Thunder Blade

If you could only have one in your collection (VC, rom, original genny cart, whatever) which would you have? I'm gonna have to go with Super Thunder Blade although it was a tough choice.
  9. ObeyGeo

Heavenly Sword

Fun game so far. It's like a mashup of God of War and Ninja Gaiden. Certainly not destined to be an all time classic but worthy of some playtime if you own a PS3 and like action. My favorite part so far is using the six-axis control to guide arrows and cannonballs to their destination in...
  10. ObeyGeo

US AoF3 & MS3 AES questions

OK so I have these two hard to find US AES games and bought them both from very reputable sources (both well rated members on here). Everything about them seems legit to me, the types of paper used on the insert, sticker, and manual, the weight of the cart, etc. BUT there are two nagging...
  11. ObeyGeo

Console games that could of been used to...

Can you name any CONSOLE games (MS Flight Sim is already a given) that could have been used as inspiration or training for 9/11 attacks in New York? I can name one... and wouldn't you know it.... It's a NEO-GEO GAME! AERO FIGHTERS 2 I'm playing this yesterday and realize that... hey WTF...
  12. ObeyGeo

WTB - rare AES collector quality carts

I'm looking for ORIGINAL AES carts in excellent -> mint condition. Blazing Star Pulstar Twinkle Star Sprites Magical Drop 3 Viewpoint I'm a serious buyer and can supply good references. Please PM me with details if you are seriously considering selling one of the above titles.
  13. ObeyGeo

Ultiamte racing game setup

A good friend of mine races go-carts professionally (these suckers go FAST!) and wanted my help making a Forza2 racing rig. Here's a pic of the result. 120 inches of Forza 2. Stereo low frequency vibrations in the seat (feel the bumps on your right and left sides). It takes 3 screens and 3...
  14. ObeyGeo

WTB - Protective cover for AES system

Saw one of these on E-bay a little bit ago and slept through the final moments of the bidding =( Anyone got one? Will pay around $30 or so. I'll only pay via PayPal.
  15. ObeyGeo

PC, XBOX, X360, PS3 games 4 sale + some DVD films

Just listing the titles right now, I'll put up prices later. It's all cheap though and all of it is going to be out of my house by the end of this week so this is just for NG folks to get first crack at it. If I have not posted the prices yet please PM me with an offer and not a "how much for...
  16. ObeyGeo

Anyone heard of these wireless joysticks?

http://gamequestdirect.com/183195780060.html Nice price, PS2 and XBOX compatible. I'd get em but I've never heard of the company or the sticks before so I just have to assume they might be complete and total garbage first.
  17. ObeyGeo

Metal Slug conversion - slowdown normal?

I've decided not to get one of those MVS converters as they sound too unreliable, however I have bought two conversion carts for my AES system: Metal Slug and Neo Turf Masters. Obviously buying the originals would cost like $3500 and even the MVS carts aren't super cheap. Question is: How...
  18. ObeyGeo

WTB - Modded Xbox or chip

Trying to locate either a pre-modded xbox or one of the 4th or 5th generation mod chips. PM if you WTS either.
  19. ObeyGeo

Harvesting or saving Little Sisters?

I played all the way through harvesting all of them... it was very disturbing, and I got the ending you deserve. You a slug swallower or a saint?
  20. ObeyGeo

ignore

nvm, upon closer inspection item was from japan, not a usa cart. mods delete if you want