WTB - Modded Xbox or chip

ObeyGeo

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Trying to locate either a pre-modded xbox or one of the 4th or 5th generation mod chips. PM if you WTS either.

ObeyGeo

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:up:

Well does anyone know a real place to even get modchips from? All the places I've searched either seem like scammers or won't ship to the USA.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I have a version 1 Xbox I can set up for you. Just order the chip and send me an IDE hard drive that you want me to install. I will only install Xecuter 3 CE modchips (these are the best anyways).

http://www.modchip.com/xbox/xecuter3order.php

I've ordered all of my chips from Modchip.com. let me know

ObeyGeo

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ahh ok there's like half a dozen or more "modchips.com" type sites, good to know the one that's legit.

I've been spending a lot of money on my AES collection lately so I'm just gonna order and install myself.

jeff10

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
strange that your this new and the first posts are about who mods this and that, especially with all of the recent mod installers getting fined etc...

ObeyGeo

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
420 much? i think your paranoid :make_fac:

I have been asking where to get a chip to do it myself, or to just get a used pre-modded system. If you want to take your passive aggressive witch hunt somewhere, I suggest Slashdot or Digg... not that I wouldn't expect a bit of suspicion, but I wipe my ass with this stuff so I wouldn't get your panties in a bunch mmmmKay. :cool: