Search results

1. L

WTB: Tekken 5 Cabinet wiring harness

So I'm pretty much looking for the innards of two tekken 5 cabinets. The PSU, the JVS io the CP cables....All of it. I don't need the card reader stuff or the PS2 cables as right now my intent is to at least get these cabinets back to the JVS set up. I'd show you pictures of what it is but but...
  2. L

Cleaning PCB rust link inside

So my question is how do I clean this thing, it's a Namco 256 that had Tekken 5 in it. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1XYZmU7zJEsmf-MS6Y-GKJuXy_q9FRRSH this was a freebie. I was told who ever had it let it get wet. I tested it and it boots up with the sounds then goes into an error...
  3. L

WTB: CPS2 MULTI

Anyone selling one. I might be able to make some trades too on top of cash.
  4. L

The possibility of Adding games to an Arcade legends 2 or 3 cabinet. with pictures of the.

So the short and sweet, I'm currently deployed and our MWR space on our compound has one of these machines. The Arcade legends from Chicago Gaming company. I want to know what the chances are that I can add some game to this. Nothing crazy maybe some fighters mainly. I'm imagining it's using...
  5. L

FS: Blast City/w (black)mars matrix

So this will get fleshed out in an edit when I get home from work (pictures, video ect). i'm looking to sell one of my blast cities, comes with a 2l4b Cp all doors have keys Monitor is bright with little to no real noticeable burn. I'm also throwing in a black mars matrix board with it. Looking...
  6. L

cps3 simms/cps3 frustrations

So I've been try to get third strike to install using the sh2+super bios. I'm using the disk that was provided. Issue is it doesn't get past 20/40/60%. I previously had Jojo and red earth installed with about a 4 month gap between them. What is a sure fire way to determine if the simms are...
  7. L

Sega Lindbergh game installation issue

FIGURED IT OUT
  8. L

Question about capturing video from jamma

Short and sweet. I have a capture card I want to know what else will I need to get in order to be able to do video capture with my jamma boards. If it helps to know I'll be doing this out of blast cities Edit: did a Google search, but I'm only seeing scart. I'm looking at doing vga for this...
  9. L

wtb: back/front lit ngpc and gba

Super sad I missed out on the gba. But I'd like to pick up a ngpc and a gba for hopefully not too much both back lit.
  10. L

Looking for Wonderswan front or back light

So I posted this in the wrong forum earlier. I'm trying to find out who or where I can get this done. I saw rose colored gaming but from what I understood they weren't doing mods on system sent in. Anyone have any leads
  11. L

Mod delete please

So I'm trying to find out who or where I can get this done. I saw rose colored gaming but from what I understood they weren't doing mods on system sent in. Anyone have any leads
  12. L

CPS2 oddity (marvel vs SF)

So about a year ago I picked up a marvel vs SF board and actually played it not too long ago and realized it's the Hispanic version but it's in a green case. It also plays on a green b board. Can anyone explain what I have on my hands with this.
  13. L

Looking for New net city CP

So I've had my net city for a while now and still have yet to find a 2l12b panel. I've missed out on every one some how. I'm willing to throw any panel that fits on it. It doesn't need to be populated I have buttons. Thanks in advance
  14. L

WTB: standup or MAME cab (San Antonio, TX)

So I have a friend that lives out in San Antonio who wants a arcade cabinet. his main request was that it be able to play the older games, I know theres #-in-1 boards that can do this. However on that list MK, SF and tekken were listed which make me think of a mame setup. none of the games he...
  15. L

FS: NAC and some games (cps2/3)

So I'm getting rid of on of my cabinets, I need to make a bit of room in my garage and wanna fund a purchase of some kick harnesses for my other 2 blast. so for sale I have a New Astro city 2l6b with locks and keys. the monitor has little to no burn and the colors are pretty vivid. I've owned...
  16. L

namco 256 and card readers

Anyone that has a set up mind taking some pics for me to see how its all connected. I have the pdf from AO but I'm just not seeing it, I have everything I think. also is there a over all guide for this card reader BS somewhere online
  17. L

IC: GvG next with 256

So I have 4 copies of this with 4 256s. The short and sweet I dont need 4 256s (5 if you include my dbz kit). So I'm looking to sell 2 of them with free shipping in CONUS / Canada I'd ship as well but there would be shipping involved sorry. I dont know the going rate so I want to see of $375...
  18. L

Installing Lindbergh games

So I'm trying to figure this out, I know it involves moving the jumper on the main board, but I'm not sure how to get the installation process to begin from the dvd drive.
  19. L

IC Sega blast city

PLEASE READ THE BLURB BELOW So I replied to majority of the PMs that I've received however I had something last minute come up and I have to leave town a bit earlier then I expected so I will not be able to get this cabinet moved in time.as it's at my parents place and they don't like to have...