IC Sega blast city

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
PLEASE READ THE BLURB BELOW

So I replied to majority of the PMs that I've received however I had something last minute come up and I have to leave town a bit earlier then I expected so I will not be able to get this cabinet moved in time.as it's at my parents place and they don't like to have to middle man my cabinets while I'm not around. More then likely I will try this again when I'm in town next(with a bit of for warning) or once I move everything to Georgia. Sorry about that guys but the military does unpredictable things to my vacations.

So I am pretty much out of room and was looking to see if I can't unload a cabinet to free up a little space before I left town back to Georgia

its a 2l4b ( I think I got that right 2 sticks 4 buttons)

I got it out of a group buy earlier in the year
I'm looking to let it go for about $600 (If its a crazy ass price for a blast let me know I haven't seen too many in the market) i'll also toss in some spare buttons I picked up during my last visit home.

I can't deliver I'm located in Bloomington CA 92316 so SoCal local only I'm sorry

If you need pictures let me know I can take some with a game installed ( I have to pull it out of the room its in.

All the locks have keys and the cabinet was cleaned prior to shipping over here so they are fresh, however there are some small blemishes.

feel free to message me with any questions also f you're local and want to do a trade in addition to cash Im open to that as well (i'm looking for Cps2 stuff ESP a few kickharnesses right now)

EDIT: I'M ONLY IN TOWN TILL THE 1ST.

Last edited:

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Are you moving anything else to GA? Depending on the cabinet and condition I might be willing to pay for the cabinet and part of your total moving expenses if you can find room in the truck.

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I wish I had a place out in Augusta so I could get my cabinets out there already. the rest are gonna stay in cali for the time being.

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
20131227_211623.jpg

Heres a quick picture if the monitor looks bright its cause theres no lights on in the room.

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I replied to majority of the PMs that I've received however I had something last minute come up and I have to leave town a bit earlier then I expected so I will not be able to get this cabinet moved in time.as it's at my parents place and they don't like to have to middle man my cabinets while I'm not around. More then likely I will try this again when I'm in town next(with a bit of for warning) or once I move everything to Georgia. Sorry about that guys but the military does unpredictable things to my vacations.