Search results

1. M

68 Shockbox Lot For Sale W/Bonus controllers

Up for sale I have a 68 Shockbox lot. They are all black and in excellent shape with no rips, tears, or broken plastic. I'm asking $xxx shipped for the whole lot as I would like to sell them in one shot. I will also throw in 2 Neo Geo CD controllers that I have sitting around. This is going to...
  2. M

A Few Rare MVS games For Sale

I have the following MVS games for sale. The prices quoted include shipping to the US and shipping overseas will be $10.00 more. All carts are original and have English labels, if you have any questions please PM me. Bust-A-Move Again US label with original English mini marquee $100...
  3. M

FS: 53 MVS Games Some Kits

The following MVS games are for sale. All my games are in very good to excellent condition. All carts are original, clean and all have English labels except where noted and have good serial numbers and Mini Marquees are original (some are a little yellowed). The prices include shipping and I’m...
  4. M

Need Help With Bust-A-Move

I have a Bust-A-Move cart and I don't know if it's legit or not. I've tried comparing the numbers on the chips to the master list and they don't match, but I have another Bust-A-Move cart with the exact same chips and setup on it. I've attached some pictures so you can see but the numbers didn't...
  5. M

Neo Geo MVS Games For Trade

I'm getting sick and tired of all the boot games that are piling up that I bought off of ebay. Since I won't sell them I offer the following: I will trade you 1 boot MVS game for 1 official English mini marquee that I need straight up. That means you pay for shipping on your end and I'll pay for...
  6. M

Pochi And Nyaa

I bought this cart new from a reputable source but when I started to catalog all my MVS games and make sure they weren't boots I opened this cart up and found two Eproms on the boards. Does anyone know if this is legit...
  7. M

Huge MVS Collection For Sale

All right I've decided to spilt up this collection. Prices are marked for each title. Shipping will be $6.00 for each title (priority and delivery confirmation). Shipping on multiple games will be cheaper. All of these titles are original English labeled versions non bootlegs in very good to...
  8. M

Strikers 1945 Plus MVS Kit

I have a complete MVS kit of Strikers 1945 Plus for sale. This is not a bootleg game. It comes with the box (ser #008121), green transparent cartridge (ser #008121), bubble wrap for cartridge, and art pack (2 flyers, mini marquee, DIP switch setting). I'm asking $120.00 shipped in the US or best...
  9. M

WTF The Last Soldier

Here it is can anybody explain, I know it's a bootleg but it says the startup screen comes up as "The Last Soldier". <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2127195454" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2127195454</a>
  10. M

Metal Slug 3 MVS, plus other art

Due to an upcoming trip I have to sell the following. The Metal Slug 3 cart is a bootleg but I have played through it and passed it many times and there is nothing wrong with it. It has a white case with English label. Metal Slug 3 with original art pack (Moves sticker, 2 flyers, DIP switch...
  11. M

Wanted, MVS and Mini Marquees

I know its a long shot but if anyone has the following and would be willing to sell them I'll take them off your hands, thanks. Viewpoint MVS Diggerman MVS (yeah I know stop laughing) Bust-A-Move Original Mini Marquee
  12. M

Aerofighters 2 and Bust-A-Move Mini Marquee's

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has aerofighters 2, Bust-A-Move, or KOF '94 original English mini marquees for sale. I want to get these before my collection gets too big. I would be willing to pay $10 per marquee. I also have a complete graphics set to Puzzle de Pon R minus the Mini marquee for...
  13. M

V-Liner MVS ???????

I've been into the Neo scene for about 6 months now and was going over the master list and found V-Liner listed on it as a MVS release. In all my time here at the board I never have heard of this game. If anyone has any info on this could you please post because I'm interested in knowing more...
  14. M

Aerofighters 2 Mini Marquee needed

Please if anybody has an original aerofighters 2 marquee I would be willing to buy it. I can be reached at the following e-mail address. molnars@home.com
  15. M

Metal Slug & Bust-A-Move MVS wanted

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the following english MVS carts with original mini marquee that I could buy. Metal Slug Metal Slug 2 Bust-A-Move Bust-A-Move Again
  16. M

Dedicated machine question help

I was wondering if anyone knew what type of material is on the sides and front of the NEO GEO dedicated machine and where to find some of it. It looks like contact paper to me but I'm not sure. Any help would be aprreciated, thanks.
  17. M

Older MVS titles for trade

I'm looking to trade some of my older double MVS titles for other older MVS titles with original marquee cards. The ones I'm looking for are any puzzle games or perhaps a Metal Slug. Thanks Samurai Shodown (w/original marquee) Fatal Fury 2 Ninja Combat I can be reached at molnars@home.com
  18. M

Please help arcade dimensions

I'm getting a six slot dedicated machine pretty soon and I forgot to get the dimensions to make sure it fits through my front door. If anybody has the LXWXH I'd really appreciate it, thanks.
  19. M

Stickers for $500.00

I know everybody hates it when someone posts something about N** but this is just too funny to pass up. "The third category, which really is expensive, is the unreleased games. Since for a game like PI2, if you have the NGF insert and sticker applied it immediately becomes a $1200-$1400...
  20. M

Dedicated Hyper Arcade???

Can anyone tell me if they made any. There's one for sale on E-bay that looks great. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1138675836