Search results

1. DragonmasterDan

CRT Fetish Thread

I picked up some HD Retrovision Genesis 2 component cables today with the Neo, SMS/Genesis 1 and Saturn adapters. Here it is working with my PC Engine through a cheap RGB booster.
  2. DragonmasterDan

Video Rental Stores

Over the weekend I was feeling nostaligic, hit the internet and found the closest video rental store to my house. I didn't actually RENT anything but I did pick up a few previously viewed movies that were inexpensively priced. However, the sheer feeling of having walked back in time stuck with...
  3. DragonmasterDan

More Burger King news: 'Black Burger'

Here's a green piece of shit for you
  4. DragonmasterDan

More Burger King news: 'Black Burger'

Mine turned out a bit better
  5. DragonmasterDan

CRT Fetish Thread

Better quality pics here
  6. DragonmasterDan

McRib

In driving around during my lunch break I noticed a sign at McDonalds and perhaps against my better judgement pulled in and tried the limited time item that's never around when you really want it the McRib. Are there any other fans here of this BBQ sauce covered seasonal sandwich?
  7. DragonmasterDan

Chewing Gum Chewers Anonymous

As part of a general effort to get my fat ass into better shape over the past few months I've cut out regular soda, joined a gym and started working out regularly, and now to cut down on the craving for snacks have started chewing gum on a regular basis. However, as my new attempt at a vice...
  8. DragonmasterDan

Neo-Geo Sports Games: What are your favorites?

In playing Neo-Geo games I've found I have a lot of fun playing the sports games (which were mostly released early in the systems lifespan). Which ones are your favorites and least favorites? I really like Baseball Stars 2 and dislike Football Frenzy.
  9. DragonmasterDan

Neo-Geo CD pads: Why are they so frequently broken?

I recently obtained a Neo-Geo CD unit and while I have a pair of classic AES joysticks, a kidney bean pro controller, a Hori fighting stick and a few of those playstation controller convertors I've been considering picking up a proper Neo-Geo CD pad to go with it. However, I've noticed a...
  10. DragonmasterDan

Innovation Multi-Stick

I just got an Innovation Multi-system stick. It allegedally works with Neo-Geo, SNES, GEN and PC Engine/Turbo Duo. In using it with my Neo-Geo directions works and start works, but none of the action buttons seem to register. Has anyone else used these? Here's a link to more info on it...
  11. DragonmasterDan

Has anyone seen this yet? Neo-Geo Keita

An all in one Neo-Geo portable? http://kotaku.com/5879082/the-return-of-the-neo+geo/gallery/3
  12. DragonmasterDan

Third party controllers, extension cables and controller converters

I've noticed my Neo-Geo AES is very particular about third party controllers, extension cables and controller convertors. I own three official SNK controllers (two original style sticks and a jelly bean), and all of them work fine. I own a a third party extension cable that only works with...
  13. DragonmasterDan

Pocket Linker and getting it to work

I found a Pocket Linker for NGPC in the wild. The flash cart works, and I've found an app called Pocket Send to send files. The linker itself appears to light up. But I'm having difficulty getting the application (PocketSend) to recognize the linker. By any chance does anyone here have...
  14. DragonmasterDan

What's a low serial for an AES?

What's a low serial # for an AES? I got into a discussion with someone about it recently and I found out I had a fairly low serial number. Is there much of a difference between units made early on and later?