Search results

1. lowlight

COMPLETED: CAPCOM, DATA EAST, KONAMI and more Jamma pcbs

Hey everyone, This is another one of those sales. All prices already include shipping&handling (via FED-EX; no P.O. Boxes) and PP fees for the USA. I can ship internationally, but please contact me first to discuss shipping arrangements/prices If you need to see something not pictured...
  2. lowlight

Splatter House (NAMCO SYSTEM 1) GFX Troubleshooting Question

Hey all, I haven't deep-dived into troubleshooting this as of late, but I thought I'd ask here in case anyone else has ever come across it before. I have a Namco(t) Splatterhouse board which "usually" works A-OK. However lately I noticed that the sprite layer that the player character (Rick)...
  3. lowlight

[COMPLETE] FS: Fighting/Beat'em Up JAMMA Games (CPSII, CPSI, Banpresto)

Hi All, This is the last bit of stuff from my collection I'll be shifting for a while; thanks to everyone in the past that's looked and purchased (glad to see them all in good homes): NOTES ALL Game screen grabs are shifted blue a bit due to ambient glare/camera phone. All prices INCLUDE...
  4. lowlight

COMPLETED: MVS Carts

Hi All, Still cleaning out my arcade collection to make space for other equipment in the coming months. This time it's MVS carts: NOTES This is an "Or Best Offer" sale. Given the unique nature and changing value of MVS carts, I am more than willing to negotiate on prices (within reason) on...
  5. lowlight

FS: Various JAMMA/MVS items (SALE COMPLETED)

Hi all, Looking to pare down my current collection; list is always being updated. here's what's currently available for sale as of this post (20JAN17); unless otherwise noted, all items are North American/USA regioned. Please PM for purchases. Shipping will vary based on buyer's...
  6. lowlight

Shock Troopers 2nd Squad - Weird Audio issues [PARTIALLY RESOLVED]

Hi all, This is a bit of a weird one for me, but maybe someone else here has seen this sort of issue before as I just received this game in today. What's happening is whenever this game is run up (in this case, in Attract Mode), all that can be heard are high-pitched squeals and buzzes...
  7. lowlight

Taito AtomisWave SD cabinet issues...(RESOLVED)

:buttrock:
  8. lowlight

An odd B&W issue with an oldie (but a goodie):Vigilante

Hi all, I've recently come across a problem with an old JAMMA board. The board is Vigilante and I'm currently running it up on a Super Gun (S-Video via a JROK v.4 encoder to a Toshiba 72HM195). What's happening is that, while I am getting output to my screen as well as clear audio, and I can...
  9. lowlight

The art of PCB Cleaning: Which method is the safest and effective?

Hi all, :) I'm relatively new to this hobby and have gotten well on my way with several purchases made here and elsewhere of various types of PCBs during the past month. However, since many of the PCBs I've recieved aren't too clean (moderatley dusty and a little grimy in some places), I...
  10. lowlight

Looking for a MV-4F or MV-6F slot board.

Hi all, I've been looking for a 4-slot or 6-slot board to go with the SG that D-Lite is building for me. Metal casing is preferable, but not mandatory. This board should be fitted with a US or Unviersal BIOS. All payments will be processed promptly via PayPal. Let's do business :)