Search results

1. D

Give the swedes their own subforum

Just do it. It's due.
  2. D

Problem tate-ing my TV and so forth

So I wanted to play in tate mode, but when flipped like that my TV does not display the blues correctly so everything on screen has a pink hue to it. It's more pronounced in the corners of the screen. I was wondering if anyone knows the cause and fix to this kind of problem. Thanks in advance.
  3. D

Baseley09 is a wonderful human being

The DC games and cable arrived yesterday, and it is all great. This man is nice to deal with, he ships fast and packs stuff securely. Thanks a lot!
  4. D

Getting a Dreamcast, need advice

Hello, so yeah I'm neglecting the nextgen consoles and getting myself a Dreamcast. I know a lot of you guys know a lot of stuff about these things, so I would like it if you could give me some advice. (I went exclusively by what members here thought about Neo games when building my Neo...
  5. D

Premier ride

I spent my lunch fixing the final few things on my bicycle. Stuff like cleaning drive train and adjusting brakes. Then later it was finally time for the first ride of the year. Me and my trusty Trek flew through the Swedish woodland, plowed through mud and just generally ripped up the trails...
  6. D

Ganbare Neo Poke Kun

What is the secret? My Kun is always depressed, refusing to work. I have read the faqs and I have played Pong to death, getting awards and all that. Yet it seems I'll never get another mini game opened by the sad pathetic Kun. Does anyone have a great tip to give me? I would really appreciate it.
  7. D

RGB issues

I recently bought a scart RGB lead from ravengames in the UK. When I recieved it, the wires were not soldered to the correct plugs. One of the colors was attached to the sound plug I think. No biggie, I resoldered the thing and marveled at the sharp picture. However, I notice some...
  8. D

LB compared to RBFSS: load times?

I was wondering if someone could make a quick comparison of the two games. RBFFS is the longest loading game I have, and I feel like getting LB. Are the loading times about the same, or is LB much worse? I don't need figures, just a fair approximation by someone who has played both games. Thanks...