Search results

1. B

Pulstar JP - is this a good deal?

Hi guys, I've already checked the price guides, but I'd prefer a more up to date view. I've stumbled across an absolutely mint JP Pulstar for US$200. It seems to have been sitting on a shelf for years. Views please? I have a consolised 2-slot to avoid situations just like this one, but I...
  2. B

Move stickers?

Hi guys, Right, I did a search for this already and have found nothing. Being pretty new to NG games, I've noticed that I keep wishing I had character move lists handy when I play with my very limited selection of MVS bare carts. Sure, I could print out an FAQ and have that next to me, but...
  3. B

LB > or < SS series?

Hi guys, I've asked this in another thread, but haven't got a response to it. Perhaps my question needs an individual topic. Many of you here love LB (particularly 2) as well as the SS series. Is it possible to say which is better? Are there individual SSes which are better than LB1 or 2...
  4. B

Opportunity Cost

Hey guys, After looking through the price guides and sighing in despair at my bank balance, I noticed that many of you have huge and expensive collections. Some very helpful feedback from the members here has encouraged me to consider a consolised MVS system, and I'm thinking to myself...this...
  5. B

Newcomer to the scene

Hi guys, I'm very very new to the NGS scene, although I've been interested in the console for years and year. Just picked up an AES in luverly condition and Fatal Fury Special. I've only recently discovered this forum, and the information here has been really really helpful. I have a few...