Search results

1. Macck

Close plz

Found Cheers Macck
  2. Macck

My little Neo Geo space

Hi guys, after almost a decade buying items related to NeoGeo and finally getting a small room to store them, will leave here some photos of what I have at the moment. At first I will post what I focus on (MVS) and later i will add photos of: AES games, consoles, arcade cab and Hyper64 games...
  3. Macck

[WTB] SVC Chaos loose MVS

Found!!!! Cheers Macck
  4. Macck

[S/T] Marvel vs Capcom 2 [Naomi cart]

Hi guys, i have here a spare Marvel vs Capcom 2 Naomi cart and wanted rise some funds to buy a loose original SVC Chaos MVS cart. Asking 200usd + 3% pp fees plus shipping. Any questions feel free to ask. []'Macck
  5. Macck

Real Bout Special JP AES complete mint --> FOUND

Thanks. []'Macck
  6. Macck

[WTT] Ghostlop loose AES game to RBFFS AES complete

Hi guys, As the tittle says, i have here a loose AES Ghostlop game and i'm looking for a Real Bout Fatal Fury Special AES complete and in near mint condition. Only trade at moment. I will pay the shipping from Brazil to the worldwide and the trader need do the same to me. Game...
  7. Macck

[WTT/S] Naomi 1 + netdim 4.02 + Sega I/O + CFC + cables + extras

Hi gyus, I have here : Naomi 1 Motherboard with Multiregion bios Sega I/O ver.1 Naomi Netdim 256MB 4.02 hacked USB, SCSI and VGA cable CFC reader with power cable One flashcard USB to FC adapter plus a DVD with all game Asking 650usd + 5% pp fees shipped OR trade to the games bellow: Original...
  8. Macck

[WTB] Taito G Net MB

Someone here have a Taito G Net (rev.2) copy lying around ? I need one, need be working and in great shape. If yes, please PM me. Thanks in advanced. []'Macck
  9. Macck

MS3 + MV2H @ 16Mhz = cross hatch

Hi fellas, Some time ago, i've modifed my MVS MV-2H with a 16mhz crystal plus a switch to use this new speed only in the MS series. When i has made the mod i've tested only with MS1 and MS2 games. This weekend i've started an playing marathon with the MS series, but when i will try MS3, always...
  10. Macck

[SOLD] Darius Gaiden [SOLD]

Hi guys, I have here this great game, that i does not play it as it deserves, so need sent it to another good gamer house. For pictures reference, please check: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Darius-Gaiden-Taito-F3-Original-Japan-Cart-/291310315570?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d372a832 SOLD to...
  11. Macck

[FS] Radiant Silvergun boot cart

Hi fellas, i have here a copy (boot) of Radiant Silvergun. I've bought that with the CORY_POOOOOOOOON! some months ago. Now i has a copy of Darksoft's ST-V multicart so no need this RS copy anymore. I was thinking in the same price as i've payed, 150usd shipped to USA or CA. If someone has...
  12. Macck

[WTB] MVS Metal Slug 4 original loose cart

Hi guys, as the tittle say, i want a original copy of Metal Slug 4 MVS with original label. If you have one please drop me a Pm. Kind Regards Macck
  13. Macck

All SOLD ;-)

Hi folks, i have here another copy of Garou MVS US cart. Need pay some bills, so need move on. Asking 135usd +4% plus shipping Shipping cost: 18usd USA/CA (with tracking number) 23usd for EUROPE (with tracking number) Since i need about 20 new black shockbox, will trade this Garou by 18...
  14. Macck

25khz RGB to Ntsc S-video , exist?

Hi guys, I've bought a sit down Cruis'n World machine, but the crt is too dark, i've tried with other monitor without lucky, so i was thinking to use a normal crt via s-video. I'm aware that these boards works only in 25Khz, so exist a rgb 25Khz to s-video ntsc converter? Thanks in advanced...
  15. Macck

WtS - Sengoku MVS loose cart

Hi folks, Since i do not found any game that i wanted for trade, i will sell these to gain some money and pay some bills. Garou =>>> SOLD to lolifoxgirl Garou extra copy =>>> SOLD to Zapperkhan Shock Troopers =>>> SOLD to Mr.2jz Sengoku - 75usd All games are US. No boots !!! Shipping cost...
  16. Macck

Super Neo 29 Type II - Control panel and Marquee repro (Help)

Hi guys, I've bought last month a Super Neo 29 Type II, but very dirty, plastic frame around the screen faded by the sun, ugly jamma connector,etc... So i decided to refurbish the entire machine and now i need the control panel and the marquee label. I found only the Super Neo 29 Candy. Some...
  17. Macck

[WTB] Cheap Taito F3 games like HT,PB,etc...

Guys i want buy some cheap/common Taito F3 games, like: Hat trick hero, Puzzle Booble, etc... If you have one please let me know. Ps: need be in working condition. Cheers Macck
  18. Macck

[Help to buy] F103Z TDK component to my Street Smart mobo

Hi guys, I received today a Street Smart game, everything works fine, except for the fact that the first button (kick) on control 2 does not work . After some tests i see that the TDK F103Z was short circuited. Someone here have a spare of this component or know where can i buy it? Thanks...
  19. Macck

[WTS/T] Original MVS loose carts - ZB,SR & SS4

Hi, I have here some games that i have 2 copies, so need sell. Waku Waku 7 (original but marked label) >SOLD Magician Lord (original but imperfect label) > SOLD Ninja Master (original, but repro label) >SOLD Zed Blade (original, but repro label and marquee) > 100usd Savage Reign...
  20. Macck

[WTS/T] Jamma and Non-Jamma boards

Hi guys, I have here some boards that i want to sell since i don't use they anymore. First a non-working KI2 board. The board show SRAM ERROR, so since i don't have here a spare sram i will sell it. Asking 100usd + shipping cost. The board comes with the original boot rom and original HD...