[WTS/T] Jamma and Non-Jamma boards

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hi guys,

I have here some boards that i want to sell since i don't use they anymore.

First a non-working KI2 board. The board show SRAM ERROR, so since i don't have here a spare sram i will sell it.

Asking 100usd + shipping cost.
The board comes with the original boot rom and original HD.

1943 - Battle for Midway (bootleg) - 60usd + shipping cost

Terra Cresta (non-jamma) (original Nichibutsu) - 120usd + shipping cost

The Lord of King (jamma) (Original JALECO) - 350usd + shipping cost (Overpriced? I never saw this game on e-bay, you can make me an offer!)

Jackie Chan- The Kung Fu Master (Jamma) (Original Kaneko) - 280usd + shipping cost (Overpriced? I never saw this game on e-bay, you can make me an offer!)

Tetris (jamma) (Original Taito board) - 40usd + shipping cost

Shadow Dancer (bootleg) - 50usd + shipping (your psu need be 5.45vcc+ or you will see graphic glitches)

Pleiads (non-jamma) (bootleg???) - 40usd + shipping cost (i've tested it,i can insert coin but when i hit start, the game reset, i don't know if its a board problem or my jamma adapter, so sold AS IS)

Daimakaimura (chinese bootleg release) - 120usd + shipping cost (i'm selling only "B" and "C" boards) (This romset are not in MAME, but i've dumped all the eproms, so i can sent the romset to the buyer in case of needed a future repair)

I've played this game thousands of time, and always show a specific graphic error in the same place, see pics below.I've finished this game about 10 times and don't see any other graphic errors at all rest. The music,controls and general graphic works great

Payment only by Paypal gift or add 5%.

I can trade these boards by other stuff that i wanted, just check my sig.

I'm in Brazil.

[]'Macck

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
for your KI2 issue, check this out:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-2-hard-disk&p=1341686&viewfull=1#post1341686

Hi!
I have changed the HD and now I can play KI2, but some times the game shows some vertical lines in the screen. I performed a CPU BOARD TEST and it give me SRAM ERROR. The board have many (16) sram chips, so my question is: is there any way to know what sram chip is faulty?

Thanks in advance.
Maybe the one thats getting hotter than the others
;)

I changed some sram chips (the hottest). Now I get SRAM OK and screen with no lines.
Thanks ttooddddyy!

check to see which SRAM chips are getting hot.

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thank you, i will check if have any hot sram chip.

[]'Macck