Search results

1. cyriades

Serious question- How many of you people have tattoos?

I am at 17 tattoos at this point. The SNK logo was my first, but it's part of a full sleeve now. BlackaneseNiNjA is the one other poster I know of who has the SNK logo. I figure people can do whatever they want with their body, as long as they aren't hurting themselves or anyone else. Anyway...
  2. cyriades

Refurbishing a big red 4 slot?

Please let me know if this is a stupid question or the wrong place. I'm interested in getting someone to look at fixing up my baby. I wanted to at least redo the wiring on the joysticks and possibly pop in some new buttons. I also wanted to see about replacing the mini marquee lights, cleaning...
  3. cyriades

What is your gaming set?

Consolized MVS from Jamma Nation X!
  4. cyriades

Feedback thread for Xian Xi

I ordered a custom consolized MVS from him, and he was clear, honest, and detailed in all of his communication with me. His prices are reasonable and the finished job is of very high quality! I decided on HDMI output and a unibios mod. The finished product arrived quickly and the display is...
  5. cyriades

KoF North Carolina group

There's a cool Facebook group that I'm a part of that's dedicated to King of Fighters and such. Hopefully we'll get some stuff scheduled soon. Check it out here :multi_co: https://www.facebook.com/groups/435925973151429/
  6. cyriades

WTB: burning fight mvs

So, my current cart took a dip (long story involving alcohol and new mvs carts), but I saved the game's boards. Nonetheless, I wouldn't mind buying another Burning Fight cart or at least, a sacrificial empty cart off someone. I can pay whatever price is asked plus shipping and paypal fees.
  7. cyriades

Coinopexpress for MVS carts?

I'm highly considering buying a handful of carts from Coinopexpress and just wanted to know if I should steer clear (based on prices, service, or whatever other reason), or to go for it.
  8. cyriades

WTB: Neo Geo MVS Carts

I'm working with a budget of $200, since Christmas was very good for me this year. I would like to fill out my MVS collection at least a bit more. I am not very picky about the "looks" of the MVS carts, although I prefer full kits, or at worst, loose carts in good condition. I already have the...
  9. cyriades

Best Christmas gift ever - NGPC with games

So, my girlfriend and I were exchanging Christmas gifts, and one of the things she got me was an NGPC with King of Fighters R2, Metal Slug 1st Mission, Samurai Shodown II, Fatal Fury First Contact, SNK Vs. Capcom, and Pac-Man. Needless to say, I paid for our night out later as thanks. :buttrock:
  10. cyriades

WTB: Modded Neo Geo style stick

Looking for someone who would be willing and able to mod or make an adapter for one of those Neo Geo style sticks for other consoles (Playstation etc.) I would love to be able to use one with my supergun + MVS setup, as a backup for my existing Neo Geo sticks. Of course, I'd be willing to pay...
  11. cyriades

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

So, apparently C(r)apcom's shilling out the "championship edition" of the game already, in November, around the same time as KoF XIII. I'm wondering how it may / may not affect XIII's sales? Or if this is just a non issue, since a lot of people seem to be seething mad at Capcom over this.
  12. cyriades

New press release from SNKP

http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/press_releases/pdf/110701_01.pdf It's mostly in Japanese but has some screenshots.
  13. cyriades

Kings of Power 4 Billion %

Absolutely insane sprite animation movie by Paul Robertson. I saw this thing at Animazement and it blew my mind, oh yeah and made my infinity. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8yWPJko6M
  14. cyriades

Selected for jury duty

And I hate the idea not because I have other shit to do in the morning, but precisely because I hate mornings. :very_ang: Fume fume fume. But I'll deal with it and see if they select me or no. My only concern is if I can consume enough coffee to operate properly :shame:
  15. cyriades

Why didn't I have this video when I was in grade school?

Because I would have easily passed chemistry class. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljsUVDOcYB0
  16. cyriades

KoF 13 gameplay thread

I keep hearing that there are still some balancing issues, but that overall the tiers are pretty compact. Sadly I have no options for playing the game yet unless I travel pretty far, so it's just waiting on the console release. What does everyone think so far about the gameplay, though? I hear...
  17. cyriades

Animazement 2011

It was a hell of a fun convention this year. I actually met quite a few Neo Geo fans there, at the gameroom. Some of us are trying to set up a photoshoot for fighting game cosplayers for next year. I have gotten to be known as Terry Bogard at anime conventions, haha. Anyhow, here is my youtube...
  18. cyriades

Terry Bogard picture of awesomesauce

Picture of me taken at Animazement, in Raleigh NC, which took place this weekend.
  19. cyriades

Fatal Fury Fan Page

Fatal Fury fan page Tried to encompass the basic information, story premise, plot, gameplay, some videos, and a few character profiles. Sooo hopefully this page doesn't suck :D Please leave constructive criticism, thumbs up, whatever :cool:
  20. cyriades

Best fight stick for 360?

Looking for a good fight stick to use and can't decide on the best, even after reading reviews on Amazon. What is everyone's recommendations? I'm mainly looking at Hori's Real Arcade Pro EX and MadCatz's Street Fighter IV Round 2 FightStick Tournament Edition. I just want a stick that's easily...