Search results

1. R

"DAMMIT Rugal isn't Playable >:("

Since KOF 2k2 has 13 teams and with only three each.. it goes down to 39 (one less than KOF 2001) Are there any hidden chars confirmed aside from Yashiro and his team's Orochi EX versions and Shingo? Rugal NEEDS to be back to REDEEM himself from his KOF 98 weakling incarnation (he was decent at...
  2. R

how would you rate the former Ratio 3's in CvS2

In CvS1 many people believed EX Yamazaki to be the best Ratio 3 and EX Vega is the worst In Pro Normal Rugal was often reffered to as the new Best Ratio 3 and EX Geese was the worst.. and Now in CvS2 The previous 12 ratio 3's (normal and EX's) were broken down to 6 and Sagat is reported to...
  3. R

The G CvS2 Bosses easiest to hardest

1. Bison (Easiest) LOVES TO JUMP 2. Geese 3. Rugal 4. Akuma 5. Shin Akuma 6. God Rugal make sure you place a ranking if you plan to reply.
  4. R

Dan vs Wyler

The NG.comers are probably unaware of the "Wylermania" but this is just a poll WHO WILL RULE? Dan "The Man" Hibiki or Wyler god Use your best SARCASM in judging LOL!
  5. R

I Bet money That Wolfgang Krauser will be in the game (cvs2)

sure not all of you may like him But I find him more qualified to join EVEN than the ones more popular than him (Yes even Rugal) I'm sure Capcom was deciding whether it was him or Rugal be in second place in CvS1 But Rugal had more marketing value so he made the cut.. But I REALLY FEEL IT the...
  6. R

Character counterpartings change (no it's still Kyo and Geese vs Ryu and Bison)

The character select screen shows the X-Matching counterpartings from the top four Good guys and top foru bad dudes at the Northeast, Southwest, Northwest, and Southeeast part of the screem on the NW: Ryu, Ken, Guile, Sagat (ooh no longer ranks with the bosses) opposite the SE side...
  7. R

CD's (knockdown moves) in CvS 2

they seem inevitable either That's his 98 CD Rugal is doing or his worthless Deadend screamer super from KOF 98 I hope it isn't (I hope it's a CD) sheesh what will Capcom characters look like having a CD here's another one.. Isn't that Terry's 96-98 CD? [ May 17, 2001: Message edited...
  8. R

I just wonder about moves copyright alibis

Does Capcom OWN the new moves of the SNK characters in CvS? Like Normal Benimaru's Denkuu spark EX Vice's air slashing grab EX King's new DP+Kick Normal Yamazaki's charging Drill Rugal (bot)'s Genocide Heaven Orochi Iori's "Shoryureppa" since these moves NEVER made an appearance in an SNK...
  9. R

Customizable ratios in CvS2

what do you think about the Idea.. this way you can't be overrun by players who pick four ratio 1's WHEN you can customize a default ratio 3 to become ratio 1 and pick four Bosses.. (Geese, Krauser, Rugal, Bison etc.)
  10. R

who do you think is the weakest CvS character (assuming at equivalent ratio level)

for me it's EX Cammy because the addition of one super didn't redeem her lost of the cannon drill. EX sagat is number 2 no matter how hard hitting and slobber knocking his hits may collide he gets easilly swept at high level play.