Search results

1. D

WTB - 8LINERS Cabinet

Long shot here but I will try. Looking to buy a 8liners cabinet. Pm pls.
  2. D

WTB - Samurai Shodown V and Special

No preferences, US and JPN is cool. PM offer please. Shipping to Singapore
  3. D

FS - Parts From AES Mobo

Let me know what you wanted from a "for parts" AES mobo and your offer for it. Shipping should run to less than US$6 for registered airmail. I have the equipment to remove most parts from the board, less the "jungle" chip. For the "jungle" chip, it will be cutted out, should you want it...
  4. D

Ferrari Crash

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=335681523167929 Ferrari beat traffic light and innocent lifes were lost.
  5. D

$15 eBay Voucher For $10

Bought this eBay voucher from Groupon but I am not able to use it. This voucher is meant for USA residence only and must be use in conjunction with paypal and a credit card issued by an American Bank. At the time of purchase, I did not read the T&C and realised the fine wording only when I...
  6. D

Attact Of The Silverfish

Like a scene from a third rate movie, silverfishs emerge minor victory against classic consoles. 10% of my collection are ravaged by these hideous monsters. Casualties include 4 mini Neo posters, 4 posters from Hyper64. 2 Neo AES Manual. 1 brand new NES console. 1 brand new Atari Jaguar. 2...
  7. D

Brand New Ipod Nano 16GB Latest Generation

Brand New Ipod Nano 16GB in Pink http://auctionpix.co.uk/members/pgl1495634.jpg US$160 inclusive postage to anywhere in the world.
  8. D

Selling - Really Powerful Bike Light

Latest Revision * Improved Thermal Efficiency * Now with Blue LED Battery Indicator * 10 Grams Lighter than previous Revision Specifications - Cree R2 290 Lumens LED - Self Upgradeable, pop the old LED out and solder in the latest. - Available in 8, 28 and 40 degree Optic. - Easy Swop Optic...
  9. D

FS - Sony DESR-7000 PSX, Dr V64, Famicom / NES "Adaptor" For SNES

I have not been selling for some times and not sure what is a reasonable price for the above items. PM me with your offer if interested. Trade / Partial Trade for Arcade items welcome. Pic coming later in the day.
  10. D

WTB - Golden Axe PCB And Others And Your Broken Boardset

Looking for 1. Golden Axe 2. Golden Axe II Revenge Of Death Adder Other PCBs are welcome.. Working / Non Working is fine with me.
  11. D

FS - Neo Geo AES PCBs Only

4 X AES PCB Only. 1 x AES PCB Parts Board $15 + Shipping AES PCB (WORKING) US$90 each shipped Airmail. These are refurbished PCBs. They are acquired broken but have been repaired and tested to be working perfectly. I believe these are early low serial numbered 5V AES model. All have very...
  12. D

FS - 15 Cabinets Including Aero, Astro, Gun and Driving Cabinet

5 X Aero City 3 X Astro City 1 X Confidential Mission 1 X Virtua On 1 X Daytona 1 X Nascar 1 X Police Trainer 1 X Time Crisis 1 X Virtua Cop Helping a operator friend. Pic available. PM me with your offer. Do not have to be a package deal. The price is very good.
  13. D

Cabinet Transformer Help!

My Egret 2 cabinet has an stepdown transformer 240V to 100V 3A. I wanted to run Naomi in the cabinet. The Sega PSU for Naomi is rated at 100 - 120V 3A Input. I'll need to run an Sound Amp as well, the sound amp Transformer is 100V to 17V. Will the Transformer in the cabinet be sufficient to...
  14. D

WTB - Naomi Carts

As Above, looking at everything except Power Smash which I already have.
  15. D

Machining Services

I have a lathe and a mill and can offer machining services for small parts. Asia Price for America Quality! A machined housing or special parts for your next supergun project?
  16. D

Asahi Seiko Coin Mech Help

My new cabinet just got in but I am having problem setting coins up. I believe the model is AD-81P. Other coin mech I have have a slot for sample coin, where is the sample coin mechanism on this model?? Thank!
  17. D

How Long Does Arcade Monitor Last?

I thought of buying a second cab and come across a operator selling some Astros. They have quality Nanao monitor in them. But thing is, how long does these monitor last, consider that they are switched on at least 12 hr a day for the past 10 yrs.
  18. D

Sony PSX DESR-7000 250GB Version NIB

Sony DESR-7000 New In Box 250GB HDD Record on both DVD and HDD, function as PS2 as well. Play NTSC/J game disc and NTSC DVD only. Internal TV Tuner is NTSC and may not function in your country. First offer to hit my reserve secure the unit. You know you want one!
  19. D

Req - Pinout For Standard 10ways - 18ways Mahjong PCB

Googled but no result. Used to know a jap website that has the pinouts, along with pinout for severals supergun. Must appreciated!
  20. D

Forum's Arcade

Anyone having problem with the Game in Arcade automatically submitting your score halfway thru the game? How do you solve the problem? I tried deleting Cache and Cookies to switching from IE to Firefox to no avail.