FS - Sony DESR-7000 PSX, Dr V64, Famicom / NES "Adaptor" For SNES

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have not been selling for some times and not sure what is a reasonable price for the above items. PM me with your offer if interested.

Trade / Partial Trade for Arcade items welcome.

Pic coming later in the day.

incrediblehark

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
interested in nes adapter, is it the super 8 or something else? whats the compatibility rate for nes/famicom carts, and can i use it in conjunction with rgb cables for rgb output of nes on my snes?

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
You seemed to be up on the prices of Golden Axe PCBs.

johnnya

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That would depend. Are you really in Singapore? Potential buyers would have to figure in super high shipping rates into their offers.

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not really, it is still reasonable compare to shipping from USA to Singapore. Seemed like our postage rate are lower for bigger item and more expensive than USPS for smaller item.

That would depend. Are you really in Singapore? Potential buyers would have to figure in super high shipping rates into their offers.

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nope, not Super 8, this was supposedly a prototype picked up at an electronic prototyping office back in 2000. There is no AV out from the adaptor itself. No brand name no model number on the adaptor itself, google turn out nothing.

Please be patient, I am still waiting for my camera. Loan it to a friend who have yet to return it to me.

interested in nes adapter, is it the super 8 or something else? whats the compatibility rate for nes/famicom carts, and can i use it in conjunction with rgb cables for rgb output of nes on my snes?

JLukas

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you have access to a SNES and NES cart to test the NES/SNES adapter, can you post a screenshot of the title screen/menu system? It would be interesting to see what company made it.