Search results

1. Rengoku

Video question

hi to all, i need to link a male D-video type connector to a male VGA type connector or DVI and i have some problems to find the right way to match all pins. Anyone can help me? PS: the d-video cable came out from a psp!
  2. Rengoku

new Taito X2 hardware

this is the hardware http://www.typex.taito.jp/feature3.html it's really similar to pc anyone got other infos? prices? i want to know if is possible to buy a normal pc with the same architecture then 'hack' to run new arcade games.. anyone?
  3. Rengoku

TEKKEN VILLAGE II tournament

Allora, ho sditato leyan per avere uno spot per i giochi 2D sono riuscito a strappargli un torneo a kofXI third strike ora ci sta solo da dimostrare che ci siamo e che nn siamo solo chiacchiere e lamentele lame sui forum che nn c'è scena etc etc le spese sono sostenibilissime, 120€ per 3...
  4. Rengoku

Please give italian section another moderator

since we don't see FTL around so much we have some technical threads that we would to keep spam/idiot/drama free and this is impossible to do without any moderator please consider us regards
  5. Rengoku

Dvd recording from a supergun

Recently i bought an LG RH-7900MH dvd recorder to keep some of my SG shit on vid. The problem come in when i try to link the dvdr to my tv and plug the SG on the second scart the dvdr have 2 scarts, the one labeled AV1 seems to accepts RGB signals the AV2 not so when i link to AV2 i don't have...
  6. Rengoku

Neo geo controller cable/plug..where to find?

ok..my custom stick's is dead so i need to replace it..i want to give a last try cutting one edge to find the broken connection.. but i can't find those cables anymore..so what can i do? on ebay i found a guy who sell it...
  7. Rengoku

West Coast Customs, Xzibit, pimp my joystick

visto che ormai quasi tutti si sono dedicati al modding degli stick apriamo un topic dove parlare di tutto evitando post sparsi qua e la il mio ultimo lavoro: ancora devo rifinire il case e pitturare..ma artwork e l'elettronica interna sono già pronte io ho preferito usare un pannello...
  8. Rengoku

KOF - un'affollata canalizzazione del potere angelico

Questo topico inizia con il proposito di risollevare la scena morta italica e riportarla agli antichi fasti trattando la merda broken snk nn credo avrà troppo successo un topico del genere nell'olimpo della merda capcom ma possiamo trasformarlo sempre in un buon drama da leggere tra qualche...
  9. Rengoku

jamma mvs settings 20 characters

by error i bought a jamma mvs pcb instead of a mvs cart for kof2003 altough it look nicer i was wondering if it's possible to switch to aes/home mode to have the practice mode do this require a special bios?dip?whatever? i don't play this game so much but still i want to know.. ps: and...
  10. Rengoku

Motw system direction

for me it's photoshop/mugen/crap for others it's an hidden feature hid in the mvs/aes cart discuss
  11. Rengoku

Building a supergun..

ok i want to go into this i'll use this thread to ask something sometime (instead of always bothering MKL by pm :P ) i'm using this as main reference http://chadsarcade.co.uk/oldsite/Supergun/supergunIndex.htm everything is explained pretty well but i still have some doubts on my SG i have 3...
  12. Rengoku

Fried MVS carts can i recover?

Some time ago this happened to me and with that session i fried a kof2002 cart.. are there some methods to know what is burned inside?i opened the cart and it seems all ok..
  13. Rengoku

Supergun +5 volt to joystick ports

is this voltage needed? also i have to wire a db15 to my cab so i can link an external controller (neogeo one) i have to wire also that +5 V?
  14. Rengoku

Nice, i killed my MV1

i feel so stupid right now..i think i've inverted some voltages dealing with my supergun and my mv1 board.. now if i turn on the system with unibios equipped and kof2002 it qill show only a black screen if i use other carts it won't display some part of the game's graphics such charaters in...
  15. Rengoku

Atomiswave bios?

Ok, let's assume i have an atomiswave+kof neowave and i want to practice my mad skillz 'till death without switching beetwen that ugly ps2 port and the original arcade game is anywhere out in the world (our wide wide world) someone that had programmed sort of AW bios (maybe something similar to...
  16. Rengoku

i'm in need of a power supply

this is my supergun: but now the power supply got burned i'm in need of something similar who can help me? more specs about the ps: 100 - 250 VAC IN 5V 2A, 12V .5A
  17. Rengoku

i need neo stick cables

hi all, i have to customize an arcade stick to suit my mvs but it's damm hard to find neo stick cables unless i remove it from another stick/pad can i buy it from someone? (maybe i have to post in tech support?)
  18. Rengoku

i want mvs kof

94 95 97 98 99 2000 2001 full kits and jap vers please pm me :D
  19. Rengoku

I want a supergun

i need someone that build SG for mvs and AW at an honest price make your offers and send me pm thx :D
  20. Rengoku

Cerco qualcuno che costruisca supergun su richiesta

siccome mi rode il pisello a dover contattare stranieri preferisco rimanere in terra italica c'è qualche anima pia che costruisce supergun su richiesta e che abbia prezzi quantomeno decenti?