Search results

1. Stellarola

WTB: All kinds of bits... SFC, Megadrive, PS1...

MODS: PLS MOVE, MY B Hey all, looking for some items. I'll break them down into different categories. Lemme know what you have and hopefully we can negotiate a price. :cool: Super Famicom - -x2 8BitDo Wireless BT Controllers + Retro Receiver (would like OG SFC colorway or Black) -RGB SCART...
  2. Stellarola

EAST COAST GROUP BUY INTREST

Someone say Group Buy? I'd be interested in oddities if they have anything like a Neo cab and the like...
  3. Stellarola

Overwatch

First time making it to Diamond...PC/NA :-J
  4. Stellarola

**FOUND**WTB: MV-1FS or other Stereo 1-slot working (good audio)

Hey guys, My current MVS FZ has poor audio quality and a lot of feedback noise when playing games. I'm in the market for another 1-slot, but a stereo model. Seems like MV-1FS would be a good fit, but don't care as long as it has a socked bios and good clean stereo sound. Let me know what you...
  5. Stellarola

Strike Harbinger - Space Harrier meets Phantasy Star

Couldn't find a thread about this game, but I just heard about Strike Harbinger recently. Looks to be a competent Space Harrier clone with Phantasy Star inspired elements. One of the two founding members is a well known gamer by the name of Chris Tang. He was also featured in the documentary -...
  6. Stellarola

Streets of Rage 2: Select Player...

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/tracing/tracing.htm Sad but true. Now I need to make a thread exposing that hack, Hideo Kojima. Real original character designer there... :thevt:
  7. Stellarola

Streets of Rage 2: Select Player...

Blaaaaaaze. Also love Arnold cover art to sell mo' copies
  8. Stellarola

Oculus Rift Backers

Oh hell no, man... That is a slap in the face to early adopters. Worst. launch. ever.
  9. Stellarola

WTT: Blast City for Egret 3 or WTB Egret 3

Trying this again. I'm interested in an Egret 3 cabinet. Monitor does not have to be working. I have a Sega Blast City cabinet for trade or we can do cash...whatever works. I would have interest in a AWSD cabinet as long as it came with all the bits to convert it to an E3. Anyone? Leads? Not...
  10. Stellarola

*FOUND* WTB: Egret 2 Player 1 CP Harness

Hey all, Looking for Player1 Egret 2 harness. I believe these can be wired up for 4-5 buttons? Anyone have one for sale or any leads? Thanks for checking. :mr_t: EDIT: Target Locked. Thanks LV. :eye:
  11. Stellarola

CRT Fetish Thread

My other image for some reason has corrupted when I uploaded it and it won't remove from the post... Here's another:
  12. Stellarola

Egret II 'Taters Club

That 1P panel has me like....
  13. Stellarola

CRT Fetish Thread

I did contact him and a multitude of other people and defunct stores. Nothing at the moment. I would like to keep the monitor, just not wanting to chase this unicorn. In other news I bought 2 Extron RGBHV switches, but the other smaller unit I bought was DOA. I ended up setting up the Extron...
  14. Stellarola

CRT Fetish Thread

I just received my JVC TM-H1950CG from a seller on eBay. It was listed with the RGB/Component input card. Once I opened the package I realized the seller swapped out the RGB card with an SDI add-on card. Hope this gets resolved...these cards are not easy to come by.
  15. Stellarola

Any Solid SCART Switches Out There?

I don't think there is anything to worry about with pin 8 and 16 unless someone has a SCART enabled set. The switcher does all the work. Connecting a SCART switch and wiring into it would be one idea, like you suggested...but I have no plans on doing that. I'm curious how Lemony has his wired...
  16. Stellarola

Any Solid SCART Switches Out There?

Be sure to find a unit with the Phoenix audio adapters already attached. Otherwise you'll spend more on extra adapters than the actual Extron itself! I believe the System 8 and 10 use the 6 pin style.
  17. Stellarola

**FOUND** WTB: Sony PVM/BVM 14-20" - KY and surrounding areas

*FOUND PLEASE CLOSE* I no longer have my original PVM monitors since the quality on those units had various picture issues. Anyone around 200 miles or less from central Kentucky have any nice PVM/BVM monitors for sale? I'm interested in something with nice geometry, picture, no burn in a size...
  18. Stellarola

**FOUND**WTB: CLEAN Model 1 Mega Drive, CLEAN AV Famicom (NESRGB mod or stock)

EDIT: FOUND WHAT I NEEDED. THANKS ALL! :buttrock: :eye: Keeping my eyes peeled for a clean JP Model 1 Sega Mega Drive. Only interested in one that is complete with box, manual, etc. Would also be interested in some CIB Mega Drive games too. Also I'm interested in a clean AV Famicom. If it's...
  19. Stellarola

FS: Sony PVM 29 (27") and 19" $100 - local pickup only - KY

I have two PVM monitors that I need to move. I may still have the remote for the 27" Sony PVM, but they can be found on eBay for cheap. 27" PVM has no burn-in, geometry is very good, about 90% perfect. The 19" PVM has a very sharp picture, but has some faint horizontal lines running through the...
  20. Stellarola

WTB | Neo XYX MVS Kit

:eye::eye:Looking for Neo XYX MVS (Black Wood Cart) full kit. Anyone looking to let this go? Hit. me. up.