Search results

1. G

unibios error while playing svc chaos and other games

hello i have a problem since a long time but well wasn't able to take care about it i hesitated to post in the unibios topic but prefer to post here (it seems to be unibios error message, what else :) ) my unibios version : 2.0 on aes jap it is the same message in metal slug 3, 5, top hunter...
  2. G

renew neo geo stick...possible ?

hello i have 2 old neo geo stick, one with the O-GEO erased and the other totally erased, i wana give them a new youth ;) thanks by advance
  3. G

Wanted : A few MVS games

Hello to all, Long time i didn't post in the wanted section here is what am looking for : - Striker 1945+ - Zupapa=>found - Nightmare in The Dark=>found - Shock Troopers=>found - Metal Slug - Metal Slug X - Puzzle Bobble 2 - Captain tomaday (yes i know it's a shit) - Flip Shot=>found - Fight...
  4. G

Drivers for neo-geo memory card ?

Hello, I just realised a few days before that the neo-geo memory card is in PCMCIA format, so i tryed to plug it in my notebook PC, apparently i can plug it with no problem but don't have the drivers (of course...the opposite could be surprising) anyone know if this is possible to find/make any...
  5. G

Wanted : Final Romance 2 game NGCD

Hello, am looking for this game as long i can remember i think it is an NGCD exclusivity, i don't know if i can post image i will try : Thanks by advance
  6. G

FS : SVC chaos AES jap

Hello to all, So i'm selling this great game, instruction booklet is in his plastic, the japanese phone card in the box all is complete and like new (the game have just a few days)...i don't have any idea of the price
  7. G

MVS on neo-geo AES ?

Hello to all, i rencently bought an AES neo-geo game platform i read somewhere that this console can play MVS, looking nearest the MVS cartridge are not the same size, how could i do ? Thanks by advance. P.S : i saw phantom-1 could work i hope metal slug 5 will work...one chance on two...;
  8. G

how to verify that my neo-geo AES is jap ?

hello to all Before my aes i had an CDZ system and could verify that the game system was japanese by going in the memory menu but i want to verify that this system is well japanese and not us...how could i do ? i have two games with it : snk chaos and soccer brawl
  9. G

wanted : blue's journey NGCD

Hello to all, so i'm looking for this game in NGCD version. Thanks by advance
  10. G

faire "moder" sa neo-geo CDZ aux alentours de Paris

Bonjour a toutes et tous. Je cherche quelqu’un qui serrait susceptible de pouvoir "moder" (passer le menu de ma CDZ en anglais) dans les alentours de Paris, évidemment je paierai la dite modification, merci par avance. Gallean
  11. G

Neo-Geo CDZ...in english ?

hello, i've just bought a neo-geo CDZ just before i had a neo-geo CD top loading model, i'm looking for a way to put the menu of this console (the memory menu) in english...maybe by a bios update or something like that, do you know any way to make this possible ? Thanks by advance