Search results

1. M

XBOX 360 bundle

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2112/hpim0022cf8.jpg http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/9487/hpim0023ne5.jpg Bought 2 months ago...don't play it much. Every thing is in GREAT condition except project gotham I bought off ebay & the insert had some water damage. ALSO...my doggie got a few...
  2. M

Neo Geo CD for sale.

For real this time. Selling my Neo Geo CD. Originally bought it from japan. (Cost a shit load of $ EMS) bought 2 old style controllers off of this site. SOOOOOOOO...I got 2 old style controllers, KOF 94 (?, might be '95) & samauri showdown II & the CD console for sale... ALL FOR THE LOW...
  3. M

What's in the box?!?!?!?!?

and why can't they display it???
  4. M

50 XBOX 360's???

Do you think this http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-50-XBOX-360-PREMIUMS-225-PER-UNIT-NOT-KIDDING_W0QQitemZ270004734245QQihZ017QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemis for real?
  5. M

Neo Geo CD for sale

I have a Neo Geo CD for sale. It's in good condition I guess. It really doesn't matter what condition it is in because your going to play it once and put it in a box and never use it again. It comes with 2 "old style controllers" that I bought from someone on here a while ago. Maybe you...
  6. M

Sell on E-Bay???

I'm curious why everybody on these boards spites e-bay. They call themselves the "worlds' market place." Everybody else feel it is "evil bay...etc." Why is this?
  7. M

AES, w/ some titles

I am seeking an AES w/ some tites...SS2, FFS, SS4, SVC, LB1. Keep the controllers as I don't need them, in fact, I have 2 extra...wanna trade??? I would "like" the console to be in cosmetically "good" condition...but...you know...
  8. M

I am selling 2 "new style" controllers...

Word up. I am selling 2 "new style" controllers. They came with the package seen here. . I bought some old style controllers from a guy on this site, (my only feedback,) and will not need these anymore. I think $50 is reasonable PAYPAL ONLY!!! (Just how I prefer to do things...)
  9. M

Amen to that...

I just bought a NGCD, and already I want to buy a "fancy title," along with the AES...this shit is crazy addictive.
  10. M

Just got the neo...

I just got my first neo in the mail today..wooha! Where do I find how to do the moves for KOF '94 and SS2?
  11. M

Who delivers EMS shipments???

As the title suggests. UPS??? USPS??? I bought a neo CD from Japan, and just curious...AND ANXIOUSLY AWAITING!!!
  12. M

Somebody buy this, QUICK!!!

Holy smokes, check this out!!! I REALLY want to buy this right now, but It's not the system I can't afford, it's the games. I have somewhat of an addictive personality, and I know if I buy an AES, there goes the bank. I just bought a cd system from this guy yesterday, so I can't vouch for...
  13. M

Load times on Neo Geo cd...

I just bought this . How bad are the load times. I understand their worse for the "newer games." How long for last blade??? Anyone know??? I figure they shouldn't be so bad on kof94 or ssII. How about KOF98??? I'm so pumped up and ready to play!!!
  14. M

Buying first setup...got any tips???

Hello, I will be buying my first neo setup now that I can afford one. I'm not sure what to get...Are the AES reliable??? Are the CD reliable??? I'm thinking CD with 2 hori fighting sticks... Which are better...the old style sticks or the new???
  15. M

Neo PS2 controller...any good?

Anyone played on a new neo-ps2 controller??? let's hear about them.