Search results

1. Berty

Game development credit you don't want

I once worked with someone responsible for one of the biggest video game memes of all time. They did not appreciate you asking them questions about it...
  2. Berty

WTB - CPS3 128MB Ram x2

As per title, after 2x CPS3 128MB Ram sticks. Must be able to post to Australia also. Let me know what you have via PM.
  3. Berty

FS System 246, Sega IO, Ridge Racer V System 246 Software!

Hi All, Was going to sell this to Parris but haven't heard from him for a while. Here is a run down of what I have for sale.... System 246 Motherboard $200AUD This board has had the DVD firmware unlocked so it will play all system 246 software (including Ridge Racer V). It also comes with a...
  4. Berty

FA: Neo Geo MVS MV-IC Card Reader.

I have for auction one MV-IC card reader with bent pins. This might be useful to someone who wants to replace the PCMIA slot... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320277260792&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011
  5. Berty

FS Virtua NBA Sega Naomi

Hi, Really dont want to sell this one as i just got it. But crashed my car and need the cash to pay for the insurance excess :( Here are some pics of it running on my tated cab. Been running the board for about four hours now. All looks good. Here are some pics of it. Please excuse the tated...
  6. Berty

Namco Video AMP / RGB Amp info needed.

I bought an RGB amp to use with my sega io. The only trouble is that i cant find a pinout for it. Its a small PCB with the markings "Namco America" "Video AMP PCB" VG14-05250-00 (VG15-04947-00)
  7. Berty

Sega New Astro City Amplifier?

(cut and paste from KC because im too lazy to re-type) Hi, Just managed to squeeze my naomi gd-rom setup onto that board inside the new astro. I have got the correct sega sound cable that goes from two rca's to that 4 pin plug. I have plugged it into the "sound in" port on the astro power...
  8. Berty

FS: Capcom vs SNK 2, Capcom vs SNK Pro Naomi!

Hi, I've got two games for quick sale... Capcom vs SNK Pro 2000 GD-Rom+Sec+Case+Art Capcom vs SNK 2 GD-Rom+Sec+Case+Art $100AUD for both OR $60AUD for CVS2 and $40AUD for CVSPRO Postage will be about $25AUD because of the size of the art work. feedback under ebay username grug666...
  9. Berty

WTB Namco System 22 I/O PCB

Hi, Im still trying to chase down a Namco System 22 IO board for use in Rave Racer, Ridge Racer and Ace Driver. If anybody can help me out then i would be greatful. Cheers
  10. Berty

WTB Sega STV Dongle or Video Board.

Hi, I need the dongle used on a sega stv motherboard. can be seen pictured here... Or The video board that plugs into the four white connectors of the board. (there is a pic of this board at system16) So im mainly looking for someone with a broken motherboard that just wants to get rid...
  11. Berty

Sega STV / Titan Dongle

Hi, I bought an STV mobo off ebay a while ago. It was untested. Got it, booted it up and nothing but black screen. The red light comes on on the baord but nothing. I checked voltages etc and still no good. All i can think off is that my board does not have that dongle thing on it. (the thing...
  12. Berty

CPS3 No Sound

Hi, Im not getting any sound from my jap cps3 kit. Im assuming that it is because the sound is set to stereo (and i dont have it hooked up through stereo). I need to know where to go to change it back to mono. The only problem is that all of the test menu is in Japanese. Can someone please give...
  13. Berty

FS Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo CPS2 Blue

Hi, I've got a Blue (world version) Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo for sale if anyones interested. Included photocopied manual and original move sheets. Cart only. Item ships from Australia. Check out my feedback under username grug666 on ebay. Payment through paypal. Expect shipping to be...
  14. Berty

FS Clear Dreamcast Keyboard and Mosue (JAP)

For sale, a clear dremcast keyboard and mouse, boxed with docs. The box's are a little bit faded but otherwise pretty good, the keyboard and mouse are like new/mint. The mouse even has its dust cap for the ball. I am asking for $110AUD shipped worldwide. I would also consider trades off. CPS2...
  15. Berty

Naomi Power Connectors

Hi all, Thought i'd try to get rid of some of these connectors through this forum, so here tis... finally recieved my order from JST. I have got a ton of naomi power connectors that i need to get rid of. Here's the deal.. 1X8pin Connector VLP-08V 1x6Pin Connector VLP-06V 2xGD Rom Connector...
  16. Berty

Namco System 22 Pinout Needed

Hi, I got a namco system 22 board with IO and rave racer and was wondering if anybody had a link to the pinout of the boards. I have had a look on google but cant seem to find anything. Plus the manuals aren't much of a help.
  17. Berty

Medium to Lo-Res Conversion

Hi, I was just wondering if there was anyway to get medium res games (namely model 2 and 3) to run on a lo-res monitor. The only reason that i ask is that i can get a cab with a 50" medium res. monitor but it has crapped out, but i have got another 50" monitor that i can use to replace it, but...
  18. Berty

CPS2 Memory Map

Myself and a friendare trying to change the mem write address of decrypted cps2 program roms. Im having trouble identifying what memory address i should be writing too and reading from. I have began working from the instruction on the cps2 shock website (thanks raz) but the later part of the...
  19. Berty

Whats the Difference Between the Sega Model 3 Revs?

Hi, I tried havibng a bit of a search for this but didnt turn up anything. Just was wondering what the difference is between the different revisions of the Sega Model 3 board? ie the "steps". I was wanting to a convert a virtua striker into a scud race/sega gt
  20. Berty

Is 3Volts enough to sustain the CPS2 Crypto

Hi, Just want to confirm that i can use two AA Lithium batteries as a replacement for the CPS2 battery? The only reason i ask is that a CPS2 battery is 3.6volts? but the two AA's would only be 3Volts. I have heard of ppl doing this sort of mod before, but i just wanted to verify. Cheerio