Search results

1. H

Shawn please read

Sorry but this is not a suggestion. Your Inbox for your PM feature is full and I don't know any other way of contacting you...so sorry Just to remind you if you would have happened to have checked if KOF2001 MVS has a Vs mode feature of such
  2. H

KOF2001 MVS

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to put it but this is more of a hardware question in my opinion I'm about to hold a KOF2001 tournament in Sydney and what I want to know is. Does the arcade version of KOF2001 (or any other KOFs for that matter) has something like what Capcom games have...
  3. H

MiniDisc help

Ok so I got my Sharp MD MT-77 walkman today. Can anyone tell me how to record my songs from the computer to the minidisc itself??? Does the method work for Discmans and stereos as well???
  4. H

To the Hinako player on Saturday

I know you most probably don't come here since you think your too good of a KOF player(you probably can't even read English since you were too busy chatting Cantonese with your buddies)to learn or help out but I think your a real good example of a cheap ass wanker who loves to use Joe Striker.So...
  5. H

Transformers fans please read

Optimus Prime here This is a pic of Optimus Prime by American comic book artist Joe Madureira(for those who know of this guy,yes he did take his time drawing this,abut a month or so).Hope you guys haven't seen this before
  6. H

Has this ever happened to you before???

Having Pizza Delivered to your door even though you didn't order it??? This happened to me today,the person/people who did this couldn't even spell my name right.They got nothing else better to do than to waste someone else's time and efforts and then waste the delivery man's time and...
  7. H

Camping Experiences

Since Bufa is going on a 5 day camp soon I thought I might as well bring this up Have you ever been on camp?If so what was like,good or bad? As for myself I've only been on camp once and it wasn't that bad aside from the stomach pains,bee stings,poor facilities like the toilet.So I can't judge...
  8. H

100% Project Justice juggles

Has anyone made any combos that does 100% damage? Here's one I found(exhibition combo in Training mode with a manual dummy unless done against newbie with Kyoko) Jump HP->LP->LP->HP->HK->dp + LK->dp + LK->up-right + LP->LK->HP->HK->forward + HK... *when you land the opponent should have hit...
  9. H

Shingo Hand Book

Can anyone access any of the sections on the site.When I click on any of them I get a 403 and I'm then redirected to a chat room