Search results

1. K

Various NGPC stuff that you didn't know you wanted till you looked

As requested by many people, I've added prices for everything. All prices are heavily negotiable (via PM), I've just added them to stop the posts about MMAO. P+P is not included. The pictures show - Terry Bogard t-shirt (brand new, L) - 40GBP NGPC basball cap - 30GBP Various power things and...
  2. K

Anyone seen one of these NGPC carts before?

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I was on here and I'm hoping the experts are still here. I'm in the process of selling my collections and came across this version of Sonic As you can see, the code is missing from the top right of the cart sticker. Has anyone ever seen this before? I...
  3. K

F/S - Cotton UK Clamshell (+Pac-Man UK)

I have for sale a complete minty UK version of Cotton for NGPC ($80 ono) and a minty version of Pac-Man with the cross-rings ($20 ono) I will also accept realistic offers too but don't take the p~~s, I'm not a noob. Payment by all the usual methods. Pictures will be posted as soon as I can...
  4. K

What has happened to the NGPC

Amidst all the DS and PSP debate / discussion / gameplay, I have found myself wondering why does nobody comment on the reason this forum is here? At the moment I personally have no games for my DS that I can now be bothered to play (including Castlevania, Wario Ware, SMB, etc) they have all...
  5. K

Neo-Store problems - can anybody help?

First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, if it is, can the Mods please move it to the correct one. The problem - I recently bought some items from the neo-store (18th Feb this year) and as of today I still haven't received anything. I have e-mailed them at the address given in...
  6. K

Help - How do you delete all records on MKDS

Finally got a DS with MK and everything is unlocked (cars, ghosts, etc). Is there any sort of hard reset to get rid of all the data? AAARRGH! Ok, I'm an arse and I feel foolish. Next time I shouldn't skip through the title screen, and maybe I should start reading instruction booklets. LOL
  7. K

Does anybody know this seller?

Just wondering if he is a member on here or if anybody has dealt with him. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8244622281&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 4 of these games pictures are from my listings and strangely he bought 3 of the games he is selling off me last...