Search results

1. V

sonofx51 retired

everything he could do to the xbox, I can do and then some, spent the last 3 months getting this together, I am just like you a game fanatic pm for details
  2. V

Indiana arcades

Anybody know of an arcade with alot of snk titles?
  3. V

modded ps2 & games

Flip top ps2 with swap magic cd/dvd, and gameshark disc that allows the play of import games. Now the games that I'm giving away ;) soukyu gurentai final fantasy chronicles 4, 5 , 6, 10, and 11 castlevania chronicles castlevania symphony of the night castlevania lament of innocence psyvariar...
  4. V

SS import D&D Collection, Dracula X,

Up forsale again Saturn Imports Dungeons and Dragons Collection missing spine only $75 shipped :eek: Dracula X missing spine $65 shipped :eek: Final Fight Revenge missing back insert, otherwise complete box set with rom cart $100 shipped :eek: Metal Slug complete $75 shipped Dreamcast...
  5. V

Want to trade for or buy modded x-box or ps2

title says it all. :drool_2:
  6. V

everything sold thanks

The 2 Slot I purchased from D-LITE, around Christmas very little use, basically used to test mvs games I purchased which are now forsale aswell. This is the same as mine except mine is green http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107409 The games are carts only- Art of Fighting 2...
  7. V

Saturn&DC imp.Paypal

Saturn, Dreamcast, SNES, & Playstation 1&2 games some imports also Saturn Imports dracula X now listed on ebay with pics - ladkins_2000 sold for 56.99 Final Fight Revenge now listed on ebay, "the only one" :eek_2: - Ladkins_2000 sold for 104.99 Dungeons and Dragons Collection missing spine...
  8. V

Sega Saturn bundle

Bundle includes Region modified saturn with one controller, ram cart and rom cart for playing imports. U.S. Games/ Mega man 8 anniversary collection Shining Wisdom Fighters megamix Magic Knight Rayearth Japan Games/ Langrisser III Langrisser IV COMPLETE BOX SET WITH PINS/SPINE Last Bronx...
  9. V

Radiant Silvergun, Final Fight Revenge, Crows

Intersted buying these from a reputable seller, preferably in the states. Paid by money order for 2 of these games already as it seems I got burned by Sonic Blast here on the forum, so here I am again looking for these games must be complete w/spinecard mint with pictures home address phone...
  10. V

Need Moderator/Adminastrator Help?

I feel that I have been intentionally scammed by Sonic Blast aka Henry Flagg at this time all I have is a PO Box, and would like his IP address if possible? thanks kyle adkins
  11. V

Sonic Blast

Need some info as to what I can do or maybe he will see this and fix the situation? Anyway I agreed to purchase saturn imports radiant silvergun, final fight revenge sengoku blaede, sam show collection, streetfighter collection, dragon force gaurdian heroes, vampire savior, dungeons and dragons...
  12. V

wtb/dreamcast/saturn- imports

Dreamcast King Of Fighters 2002 drekore or original capcom vs Snk 2 King Of Fighters 1998 Saturn Crows Steller Assault hyper duel I pay by usps money order or western union
  13. V

wtb jp saturn

Want to buy preferably the white version, will also purchase the grey version if price is right? must accept usps money order
  14. V

Garou MOTW CAPCOM vs SNK KOF 2000

I want to buy these for the dreamcast, I also would be intersted in a dx 1e convertor for the dreamcast?
  15. V

street fighter zero 3

Wanted street fighter zero 3 preferably for the saturn, also consider playstation, and dreamcast versions aswell?
  16. V

aes system & games

Hello I have an unboxed jp aes system with one old style stick controller, and 4 games forsale or trade. System & games work great, however system was purchased from japangamesnow and came with sega power adapter, and the stick controller's ball is cracked, its under the surface though. System...
  17. V

Kicker Solobaric 12L7's

I have 2 of these mint condition they are the 2003 dual 2ohm version. 240 shipped in the lower 48 usps mo only. Also consider trades for neo geo cd console, and games, also looking for various mvs titles? lmk
  18. V

football frenzy aes complete

Complete with baggie, works perfect, box and instructions avg. Sale for 40 shipped in the lower 48. USPS MO only I am also intersted in trading for mvs titles, rbff 2, last blade 2, and garou motw
  19. V

cdz vs. cd vs. aes newbie?

I don't have the pleasure of owning all of these systems, and would like to know what the differences are? Gameplay, games available, and are the games the same for each, reference baseball stars, or metal slug I mean when the cd versions came out were they the same as on the aes as far as...
  20. V

japangamesnow

Hello again can I get a rating or opinion for this seller? :)