Sonic Blast

vintage

Quiz Detective
Need some info as to what I can do or maybe he will see this and fix the situation?
Anyway I agreed to purchase saturn imports radiant silvergun, final fight revenge sengoku blaede, sam show collection, streetfighter collection, dragon force gaurdian heroes, vampire savior, dungeons and dragons collection and king of fighters 95-97 with rom cart for 650.00 dollars. To my dismay this morning I recieved package less radiant silvergun, final fight revenge, sengoku blaede dragon force and gaurdian heroes? Due to condition of games I recieved I estimate there value at around 280 dollars, yes I 'm steemed, please help?

vintage

Quiz Detective
LOL

Yes it seems he saw me coming, however if he does'nt reolve the situation he won't see me coming the second time, Its not too hard to track people down, the joke will not be on me at that point. :kekeke:

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Sometimes people ship in two parts to save costs. there may be another package.

just thinking out loud

vintage

Quiz Detective
I wish that were true

I spoke with his aunt and got his mom & dads number with no answer, I did leave a polite message as all of my emails and pm's were courteous aswell. I know he has visited this site in the last 24hrs per tracking, which leads me to believe he is dodging me at this point.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Does he live anywhere close to you? If so, go up there and beat the piss outta him. Then get your money back.

PS: Merc's been gone for the past couple days and I'm feeling a militant without him to balence the ng.com zen. So I'm also hoping he sent in two packages.

vintage

Quiz Detective
hello all

Talked to Henry's dad today Henry sr. he claimed he did'nt know where his son lived or his phone #, boy thats nice to know. I wish there were 2 packages but at this point I seriously doubt Henry did ship 2 packages or will ship games or show up here again, his dad made it sound like he had problems :oh_no: . Yes it would be nice if he lived close, but he lives somewhere in Alachua, Fl about 900 miles away from me now :emb: It ain't over yet though there's small claims, where emails and pm's are admissable in court, and theres always the local newspaper there in Alachua to run embarrassing adds in. If that all fails I do have most of my family located in Brandon, Fl whom I visit twice a year, just so happens Alachua is on the way there, right off 75. :cool: C-mon Henry prove me wrong, be a man and do the right thing??? :mad_2:

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
...another thing that is fishy is...

...very suspect that he would intentionally separate the three "holy grail" items (RS, FFR, SB) in another package, even if allegedly his intention is to separate packages to reduce cost. logic would dictate that it would not matter which items are separated on the packages, but for RS, FFR, SB to be missing altogether looks premeditated to me. that is fishy, i do not think there is another package, or separate package for them, this cockroaching theif ran off with those items. :angry:

hey sonic blast!!! you dishonorable theiving cockroach, give the man his paid for games!!! try to have some sense of pride, and integrity, you theiving bastard! :very_ang:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I think his dad is a lying bastard.

Edit: I also want to know why he didn't just take the money and run. Why did he send you the rest of the games?

Last edited:

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
gamejunkie said:
I think his dad is a lying bastard.

Edit: I also want to know why he didn't just take the money and run. Why did he send you the rest of the games?

the same reason this post was created. To create an issue but make it seem he is following through but isn't. The fact he would even send in 2 packages doesn't make sense at all. He is in the US, so is Vintage. The price would be the same if the package was together or seperated.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Highlander67 said:
the same reason this post was created. To create an issue but make it seem he is following through but isn't. The fact he would even send in 2 packages doesn't make sense at all. He is in the US, so is Vintage. The price would be the same if the package was together or seperated.

I don't get it as well.
He even shippped out Metal Slug........hmmm.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It really is a shame that Henry's holding out, I bought a bunch of games from him with no prob, in fact he was a really nice guy about refunding some of my money when his son messed up one of the games.

Hopefully this will all get resolved with a win-win situation :mr_t:

vintage

Quiz Detective
re henry

Just got a pm from Henry stating he sent all games in package, and says he has proof of me signing for package, yes I signed for a sealed package but what the hell does that prove? I would'nt be on here ranting if I had got the damn games, I'd be tickled shitless if I had em .

vintage

Quiz Detective
update

now Henry wants me to send games back, let me repeat that, he wants me to send games back first then he will refund my money, I don't think so, the stupidest thing I did was sending him money in the first place. :mad_2:

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
Have him paypal you then the games will be sent back. Actually coming to think about it. I would do a Money order unless he tries to get his money back.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Highlander67 said:
Have him paypal you then the games will be sent back. Actually coming to think about it. I would do a Money order unless he tries to get his money back.

MO is better
But I would preger he refunds your money first

vintage

Quiz Detective
re

Henry pm'd me friday night I agreed to drop everything if games or equivilent money were sent, this morning I recieved final fight revenge plus rom cart in box complete mint, sengoku blaede mint complete , us gaurdian heroes the good one in my opinion, he also sent the missing 95 rom cart and additional st rom cart, no money was included but a 6 way saturn controller adapter was there. I'm done btching and its close enough at this point, lesson learned.