Search results

1. Golgo

Troubleshooting question for Primal Rage Jamma Board

This game is not working properly on my mas supernova - no sound and bad color. Is there something I should be doing? I haven't experinced this kind of problem before without being able to fix it myself. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Golgo

Neo Store or Japan Games Now?

Personally I prefer Neo Store to JapanGamesNow. I have dealt with Ryan a few times and spent a good grand at his store, but there are few things that bug me about how he does buisness.
  3. Golgo

Streep Hoop/Dunk Dream appreciation thread

I always meant to pick this game up. Finally did last week. This is one of the best Neo games I have ever played. I don't usualy like sports games at all, but my brother came over and we played for a good two hours straight which is also something I don't usualy do. When I say Idon't like...
  4. Golgo

Is The Legend of Success Joe really that bad?

I know how bad this game is suposed to be, its infamous for being perhaps the worst Neo Geo game ever - but I was thinking of buying it, as I don't have it and I havent seen it for sale anywhere for at least a year. Does this game have no merit whatsoever other then as a collectors item or a...
  5. Golgo

Cosplay/Fore-play

Ever convince your girlfirend/wife to dress up as Mai? or Nadia or.......
  6. Golgo

Blood Storm Arcade

I am sure this has been here before, but does anyone remember this game? I remember playing it a few times in 1991 or whatever year it was, and thinking it was kind of clunky and weird compared to other fighters. I distinctly remember the graphics looking shitty. It had fatalites, but not as...
  7. Golgo

KOF live action : Who would you pick to star?

The only "actor" I can think of so far is Tera Patrick for Mai. Who else?
  8. Golgo

Mega Drive on Ebay. Have you seen this?

This guy has an unlimited supply of these, has been selling them for about six months straight. I bought one from him about six months ago, and it works fine but there is something off about it. I figure its some sort of bootleg. It is very light when compared to a regular Japan Mega Drive...
  9. Golgo

Boot Jamma PCB boards. Non Issue? Bad Idea?

I recently found a bootleg jamma board that I have been trying to find for over a year. Now, I own a couple of boots, and have never had a problem ( faulty game play or damage to my T.V etc) Before I go further with this particular pcb, want to find out if I have just been lucky. What is...
  10. Golgo

Mega Neo with VGA MOD.SSVS ENG Unfixed AES. DC R7. Upgraded Saturn

THE BELOW LINKS NO LONGER WORK - PLEASE PM ME FOR PICTURES AND I WILL EMAIL THEM TO YOU Heres a picture of the back of the Mega Neo: Heres a picture of the Samurai Shodown cart: This Mega Neo has the following modifications : Red LED, S-Video, RCA, Unibios 2.0 and a 15 pin VGA mod...
  11. Golgo

Wanted Splatterhouse board

Hi , I am looking to buy Splatterhouse 1 , PCB/Jamma released 1988. ( I think) Previously posted in wrong forum.
  12. Golgo

WANTED: SPLATTERHOUSE BOARD :MOVED TO EVERYTHING ELSE

I know this is not Neo Geo related but I couldn't find a more appropriate forum. I am looking to buy a Splatterhouse pcb/jamma board. UPDATED; I moved this thread to everything else, sorry I tried to delete this one, but I have to get back to work. Mods, feel free to do so.
  13. Golgo

14. Golgo

15. Golgo

Played Half Life 2 yesterday but... (plus a few other things)

stopped after about 20 minutes to play Metal Slug 3. This still amazes me, that even a game like Half life 2, problably one of the most technicaly amazing PC game, can not compete with Metal Slug 3 for my attention. ( Now, very, very clear as to not confuse anyone :shame: ) Leads to my...
  16. Golgo

Anyone pre-order Half Life 2?

Looking forward to it. This is my only forary out side of my Neo world - I bought Far Cry when it cam out and Half Life 2, I don't normaly like FPSers but this game is going to be good, I think. BTW as I mentioned in a previous post I just got SSVS on Friday, and fuck, this game is amazing...
  17. Golgo

Neo Geo grading question

I just bought S S V S unfixed from the neo store, got in in the post yesterday - it was brand new. I don't know how this happened, I guess I was distracted or something, but I picked up the case from the bottom, and as you know the new style snap cases have l areas where if you are not carefull...
  18. Golgo

How extreme a collector are you?

I thought it would interesting to ask you guys how "extreme" you would consider your collecting habits etc. My father is an antique dealer so I was around a lot of VERY serious collectors growing up, one guy who collected Paper Under Glass,( incase you don't know this is the term used to...
  19. Golgo

Neo Goe RGB cable to scart adapter that swicthces signal to component

Has anyone tried this? Using the Neo Geo rgb cable conecting it to a scart switcher that transmits signal to either s-vidoe or component. I am going to try this today.
  20. Golgo

what system released in the past 14 years has most collectable potential

There is no other system like the Neo - but what systems would be far seconds, thirds etc to Neo? Hey, I'm a newbie but I got to start somewhere!