Search results

1. B

toonami gives...

Metal Slug X, a 7 in a toonami game review. Someone over at cartoon network knows a good game when they see one. Since its played on TV with tons of screen shots, agetec wont need to advertise on TV (if they ever would). Kids watching toonami may realize its something cool and go buy it. The ppl...
  2. B

Tell me what you think.

http://webmail.dcad.edu/~rgarrison/images/forestnymph.jpg Its color pencil, plus a photoshop.
  3. B

Megaman

Who here loves Megaman? I like the X series more specifically. I know mm is basically the same game over again, but I cant get enough of em. One wish, MM9, and a MM fighter. So Zero and Magma Dragoon*coughcough* akuma, can face off. I'd make the controls similar to cyberbots, with a dedicated...
  4. B

Better control for News & Rumors

Where are the mods? Instead of News and Rumors, this forum is mostly about saying nasty things to ea. other, a war room lite. Cant these threads be redirected to the war or off topic sections. PPl are voicing complaints, arguing and flaming. There are places for this crap.
  5. B

Better control for News & Rumors

Where are the mods? Instead of News and Rumors, this forum is mostly about saying nasty things to ea. other, a war room lite. Cant these threads be redirected to the war or off topic sections. PPl are voicing complaints, arguing and flaming. There are places for this crap.
  6. B

Guilty Gear X end of combo? Shiva?

Has anyone seen or know where I can get the video of this? I had just recently bought the end of combo book(13$). The video and book were together as a package. I'd like to know whats on the video, to see if its worth persueing. next up: GGX Slash, and tradingcard boxed set
  7. B

new releases, again

Capcom USA once again is fumbling. Instead of releasing on schendule, they've postponed Project Justice till the 25-30 of april, sans custom modes(say sources). So Along with Mars Matrix. Dragging the game's release like they did with SFA3 DC. Giving substitute modes, instead of the real deal...
  8. B

Capcom forum

Most ppl wouldn't want one or care. But I think there needs to be one. From my experience, a capcom forum from an SNK base is alot better than the norm.(SRK.com) Most ppl like at least one Capcom game, where it be CVS or strider.