Capcom forum

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Most ppl wouldn't want one or care. But I think there needs to be one. From my experience, a capcom forum from an SNK base is alot better than the norm.(SRK.com) Most ppl like at least one Capcom game, where it be CVS or strider.

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
How about something like the Capcom vs. SNK header at orochinagi? It started as one meant purely for Capcom vs. SNK related topics but later on the header was changed so that it was "Capcom vs. SNK And other Capcom games" That way anyone can talk about Capcom games in it and hardcore Neo fans can't complain because it has SNK in the title.
biggrin.gif

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
I dont shut out the other half to fighters. Is it possible to explore more 2d fighters?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
if there was a capcom section close to all hell would break loose
biggrin.gif

we talk about 'lesser' companies games and systems in the offtopic section.
biggrin.gif

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
*lol* That's why the main title for it should be Capcom vs. SNK! Capcom ALMOST became cool by doing a crossover with the SNK characters >
smile.gif

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Will a moderator answer me with a dignified response? I'm serious, it can aleast be discussed.

Shawn

snkusa.com
A Capcom VS SNK forum has potential, but this may have to wait. We already have 12 forums as it is and 3 more on the way.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I don't want all sort of capcom fans running over these forums and start a fight with the SNK fans. It wouldn't be fun, trust me...

Cho

------------------
''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

Bakasama

New Challenger
That is SO true, I remember the classic flames war between orochinagi.com and shoryuken.com. Still, alot of the posts from those flame fests were pretty amusing.

A_Sombra

New Challenger
Oh well.

Plenty of quotables from the flamefests. BTW, I saw Kamui lurking around the news forum the other day...

Apathy Wind

Cheng's Errand Boy
Personally, I agree with Black_Hayato (good to see you by the way). A Capcom vs. SNK forum with consideration of other Capcom games is a good idea. Being a SNK fan doesn't have to automatically exclude someone from also being a Capcom fan. A good games a good game. I don't think it would necessarily start a flame war either. Everybody here (Oro and Neo)is a fan of SNK games so I can't imagine anyone taking an anti-SNK stance. Still, I can understand your reluctance to make such a forum. When in Rome...