Search results

1. D

Strange horizontal black lines, some sort of interference?

Hi, I haven't used my Neo Geo AES for a little while, but I got it out today and fired it up. I immediately noticed these flickering horizontal lines on the left hand side of the picture. They don't seem to cause any problem and they do actually disappear after a minute or so. I've searched...
  2. D

AES RGB Mod - Question for Rockstarrunner and/or MKL (or anyone else)

I've recently modded my late model JPN AES (serial 200k+) and the lines which I thought I could live with are now starting to give me the shits. Now I've only just discovered this RGB mod and am tempting to do this on my Neogeo. This is the thread I've been looking at To be honest, the reason...
  3. D

Improvement to S-video on newer AES consoles

First let me say a big THANK YOU to Riotoftheblood for hooking me up with some NTE85 transistors. They worked a treat. Anyways I finally got my S-video mod done on my AES this afternoon and first thing I realised is that the tutorial on this here website has the luminance and chrominance...
  4. D

Neo stick working on Xbox!

Here is a mod for those who wish to use the Neo stick on their Xbox. Actually, this can be done on pretty much any controller pad, PS2 & PC included. I thought the other day, with all these Neogeo roms on my Xbox, wouldn't it be cool if you could somehow get the Neo stick to work on the Xbox...
  5. D

Switching between original and Unibios 2.0

Hi, I'm new to the whole Neogeo modding scene and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction in regards to installing a switch to change between bios'. I have a Jap AES console which I picked up on a recent trip to Japan and am about to install a Unibios 2.0 using the...