Search results

1. Asura

Cleaning Sale, Eveything must go

Shipping it's not included on the price, but open to reasonable offers. Payment via Paypal as gift or add 3% NES- $5 Each P.O.W. ExciteBike Gyruss Town & Country Surf Designs NARC Pro Wrestling Ring King SNES Mini System with games (SOLD) Playstation US Game Killer (gameshark for the...
  2. Asura

FS: Systems and Games, I'm Out of old gaming thread

Shipping it's not included on the price unless noted. Don't like the price? Send me a reasonable offer (no low balling) and it will be taken in consideration. What I have NES- $5 Each shipped P.O.W. ExciteBike Gyruss Town & Country Surf Designs NARC Pro Wrestling Ring King SNES - $8 Each...
  3. Asura

Waste Time Posting a Violation without lowballing Sale

Hello guys, I have this games laying around for too much time now and its time to give them a new home. What I have (1) Picture of my own Prolapsed Rectum (1) Case of Blue Waffle Disease (google this) Or just offer me whatever game you have to trade. EDIT: Better yet, I'll give it all for...
  4. Asura

WTS/WTT: 30 PS3 Games

These PS3 Games I don't use or play in a while so they are for grabs. They are in great conditions, adult owned. Reasonable offers are well welcome. COD4:MW COD:WAW COD:MW2 COD:Black Ops $15 shipped COD:MW3 Medal Of Honor $10 shipped Medal Of Honor:WarFighters $20 Bioshock $10 shipped...
  5. Asura

FS: Fron Nes to PS3 Games

Hello everyone, need to clean some room here's some old gaming stuff. I don't use or have any interest on collect anymore. Shoot your reasonable offers on any item you're interested in. All sales are final, no returns or refunds. I accept Paypal as method of payment as a Gift or add 4%, your...
  6. Asura

FS: Out of the old gaming. From NES to PS2

Hello everyone, continuing to clean some room here's some old gaming stuff. Like the other thread Im just posting all I have without prices because I need to do some research on prices, still you can shoot your offers on any item you're interested in. All sales are final, no returns or refunds...
  7. Asura

FS: AES Games & Miscellaneous ***PRICES LOWERED***

Hello everyone, Im trying to sell my personal AES "collection" since I have no room for all this stuff and I dont care about collecting anymore, so this gonna be my lost your win. I accept Paypal as method of payment as a Gift or add 4%, your choice. Prices does not include shipping. All sales...
  8. Asura

FS: Battlefield 3 SPECACT Kit DLC Code for PS3

Hello everyone, I just received two of this code from my pre-order from Best Buy. So if someone is interested PM me. Thanks!
  9. Asura

WTB: PS3 Games

Would like to buy the following games: Homefront - Preferably with unused online pass code MAG Sniper Ghost Warrior Socom 4 Alice Madness Returns PM me with you shipping price to carolina P.R 00983 Thanks!
  10. Asura

WTB: SOME PS3 GAMES

Heya guys! Wanted to buy them cheap, I know some of you guys dont even play these no more so please give it up cheap! Must be original release (no GH), complete and in good conditions! Killzone 2 Batman Arkhan Asylum (GOTY Edition) COD MW2 Thanks!
  11. Asura

WTB: PS3 COD MW2

WTB: Some PS3 Games DELETE PLEASE
  12. Asura

WTB: PS3 Dj Hero Turntable and Dongle

Like the tittle says Im looking for a fully functional Dj Hero Turntable and dongle for the PS3 (Renegade Edition Turntable would be great). So if you have one laying around without any use PM me with shipped price to San Juan PR 00924. Thanks!
  13. Asura

FS/FT Systems and games from NES to PS3. Prices Includes Shipping & Prices Lowered

Okay people! I think I need to get rid all this stuff because its occupying space and getting dust. If anyone of you guys are interested throw me some offers and we'll work from there. Payments via Paypal as gift or pay the extra 4% (your choice) Here's the list: NES P.O.W. Excitebike...
  14. Asura

Another NES Stadium Events for $18k

Man I wish I have one of these... http://cgi.ebay.com/FACTORY-SEALED-NEW-NES-NINTENDO-STADIUM-EVENTS-NTSC_W0QQitemZ140384097750QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Vintage_Video_Games?hash=item20af8b55d6
  15. Asura

WTB: PS3 Mini Ninjas

If you have one PM me with shipped price. Thanks for looking.
  16. Asura

WTB: Ipod Nano 3rd Generation

Whoever want to get rid of one LMK!
  17. Asura

FS/FT PS, PS2 & PS3 Games

Hello everyone, here I got some games that honestly I don’t use and won’t ever use, please PM me with offers. Pictures upon request. Firts Pay, First Served... Method of payment could be Paypal and Money Orders. Shipping not included. PS Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (one sealed, one opened)...
  18. Asura

PS2 Samurai Shodown Anthology Question

Does this game only came out for Jap PS2 System? Is there any US version of the game? Thanks for your help guys!
  19. Asura

FS: Jap 20GB PS3 ***UPDATED***

As the title says looking to sell my Jap. Backwards Compatibility 20GB PS3. I don't really use it since I got an US version which I use the most. ***UPDATE*** Since I didn't knew that Sony finally did a Price Drop on the PS3 so I added some games to make it a little more attractive. This...
  20. Asura

WTB: Cheap PS3 Games

Looking to buy some cheap PS3 games, will pay via Paypal and shipping should be at least First Class with DC#. Looking for: Infamous Bionic Comando F.E.A.R. 2 GTA IV Mercenaries 2 Pure Wanted Blitz: The League II WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania Quantum Of Solance I preffer to buy in here first...