Search results

1. T

Fear from potential Loathing

I appoligize if this has already been asked b4 but i was wondering who you guys thought of as "cheap" characters to use against Boss characters. (partially cause i want to c if it's the same as me and also cause im just curious.)I mean Maxima culd easily take down Zero in 2000 (any1 culd i...
  2. T

The new "Hero" Team?

I was just wondering what is the go with Ash's team? I'm not completely sure about the story line ( i've only beaten 2003 with the Fatal Fury team,not including any personalised teams) so i was wondering whats what. Is the Crimson team trying to summon someone/something and thats why they're in...
  3. T

Consider this my need to know

Does any1 know if SvC Choas is really only comming out on X-box in the PAL version and not PS2. Where i live they have only just brought out KOF 2000-2001 as a box set on PS2 so im hopeing they will bring out the rest and it would suck if Choas didn't come aswell.
  4. T

Curious

I just wanted to know; Does Goenitz have an opposite??? Yashiro Nanasaki (God of earth) = Goro Daimon Shermie (God of lightning) = Benimaru Chris (God of fire) = Kyo Goenitz (God of wind) =???? This is just for my own benifit because i was wondering!!!Please Let me know if you do.
  5. T

Calling all challengers

After reading a recent thread about who is the true KOF i thought i would put out this question;We all should know that Terry Bogard is the KOF (IN A 1-1 FIGHT).What i want to know is do you think that your favorite character or any of the other KOF fighters could take the title away from The...