Calling all challengers

Terry#1

n00b
After reading a recent thread about who is the true KOF i thought i would put out this question;We all should know that Terry Bogard is the KOF (IN A 1-1 FIGHT).What i want to know is do you think that your favorite character or any of the other KOF fighters could take the title away from The Wolf of South Town and if so,why?

Terry#1

n00b
Personally,i dont think any of the fighters on the KOF roster can but if anyone stood a chance (in the future) it would be Rock Howard.(I am aware he isn't on the KOF line-up......yet.Maybe down the track).Geeses' kid and raised/trained by Terry himself.Cant get better than that.

"Feel the storm....its comming."

Terry Bogard,Fatal Fury the Motion Picture.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Kusanagi Kyo is the king of fighters.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I can think of plenty of fighters I prefer over Terry.

Kyo, Athena, Clark, Iori, Mary, Leona, Mai, King.

It's very rare if I ever have Terry on my team., except maybe in 94' (no choice :mad: ) and 95', but not after that.

PS- if you're talking about in a fictional sense, then Goenitz would own everyone's ass.

Last edited:

SNZero

Mr. Big's Thug
Yamazaki should be the next KOF, he may be shade and underhand but he rocks and would make a great anti-hero. If not him then i guess story wise Kyo is the true KOF, even if Iori is 10x cooler .... and better.

Terry#1

n00b
I'm dont think you can really call Kyo the King of Fightres.Sure he is a main character in the series (my 2nd favorite to Terry) but he has never won a King of Fighters tournament.Technicaly,only his TEAM has.This is why i asked my question.Who do you think could take it in a 1-1.Terry was the King of Fighters during the Fatal Fury story and has yet to be striped of it.Jsut because Kyo was/is the main character doesn't automaticaly give him the title.(Unless thats how you think it should be done.Kind of a pussy way to go about it dont you think?)

(Oh and by the way,i wasn't asking who anyone prefered over Terry.Just to set things straight.)

"Feel the storm...its comming."

Terry Bogard,Fatal Fury the Motion Picture.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Well, in tearms of actually winning the tournament and getting prize money, the Female Fighting team (Mai, King, Yuri) have actually walked away "victorious." Some endings in KOF can happen to move story wither that team actually won or not, and some endings just never could really have happened. (Korea 2k.)

Other than that, it's just Terry. He's a fine workhorse when it comes to using him, but even in the Garou series he's defeatable. Just relax and enjoy the game man.

:D Oh, and Maxima will be the next KOF. :tickled:

Last edited:

SwordPlay

Crossed Swords Squire
KLSADAKO said:
Without a doubt Benimaru can always beat Terry, I'm talking 97

Shouldn't you be off plagiarizing more pieces of art or something...?

KLSADAKO

Kuroko's Training Dummy
SwordPlay said:
Shouldn't you be off plagiarizing more pieces of art or something...?

With ppl hacking in my files I don't think so.

I also think a expect Kyo player cannot be stopped. A HK champion came to London once and smashed all the UK masters.

SwordPlay

Crossed Swords Squire
KLSADAKO said:
With ppl hacking in my files I don't think so.

Nobody hacked your files numbnuts.

All anybody would have to do to get a look at your [laughs a little while typing "your"] files is to numerically increase or decrease the properties in the web address from the original or any other pic in the album.

Example:

One of your stupid copied Mai pics was addressed at:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/klsadako/Scan0053.jpg

Notice the "53" at the end? -- Increase it by one and you get:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/klsadako/Scan0054.jpg

Which is the next photo in your album.

It's not exactly hacking... it's common sense.

KLSADAKO

Kuroko's Training Dummy
SwordPlay said:
Nobody hacked your files numbnuts.

All anybody would have to do to get a look at your [laughs a little while typing "your"] files is to numerically increase or decrease the properties in the web address from the original or any other pic in the album.

Example:

One of your stupid copied Mai pics was addressed at:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/klsadako/Scan0053.jpg

Notice the "53" at the end? -- Increase it by one and you get:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/klsadako/Scan0054.jpg

Which is the next photo in your album.

It's not exactly hacking... it's common sense.

ah haha, oh man u r very clever

Terry#1

n00b
KagerouSama said:
Well, in tearms of actually winning the tournament and getting prize money, the Female Fighting team (Mai, King, Yuri) have actually walked away "victorious." Some endings in KOF can happen to move story wiether that team actually won or not, and some endings just never could really have happened. (Korea 2k.)

Other than that, it's just Terry. He's a fine workhorse when it comes to using him, but even in the Garou series he's defeatable. Just relax and enjoy the game man.

:D Oh, and Maxima will be the next KOF. :tickled:

Yeah you're right man,just a gamebut Maxima???Dude what are u on and where can i get it? :)

KagerouSama

15 Year Member
Terry#1 said:
Yeah you're right man,just a gamebut Maxima???Dude what are u on and where can i get it? :)

It was a joke.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
This title belongs to Rugal, it was once Geese, then Krauser defeated Geese and was known as the greatest fighter on earth *aka king of fighters*, then Rugal learned some of there moves and became the king of fighters.
This is why he has a prominent position in KOF and has been in 4 of them. Keep the KOF invititations in mind when considering.

Terry Bogard was the KOF once, but he isnt any longer and the series has become a war between Iori and Kyo, only to shift into the 2003 saga which entails ash, and he is most likely of orochi fame at some point.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
This title belongs to Rugal, it was once Geese, then Krauser defeated Geese and was known as the greatest fighter on earth *aka king of fighters*, then Rugal learned some of there moves and became the king of fighters.
This is why he has a prominent position in KOF and has been in 4 of them. Keep the KOF invititations in mind when considering.

Terry Bogard was the KOF once, but he isnt any longer and the series has become a war between Iori and Kyo, only to shift into the 2003 saga which entails ash, and he is most likely of orochi fame at some point.

Seeing as MOTW takes place way after any KoF that's been released, Rock would be considered the KOF.....but Rock's a bitch :( Terry is the real KOF, he's beaten everyone.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
Terry#1 said:
After reading a recent thread about who is the true KOF i thought i would put out this question;We all should know that Terry Bogard is the KOF (IN A 1-1 FIGHT).What i want to know is do you think that your favorite character or any of the other KOF fighters could take the title away from The Wolf of South Town and if so,why?
who fuckin cares

Kumavnmitsurugi

Marked Wolf
i thought that FF was the first kof so isnt terry.....ahh i think the real KOF is a matter of opinion

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Shermie would bitch slap terry to his KNEES!!!!!!

Shermie is clearly the kof cause shes got big boobs.

KagerouSama

15 Year Member
RBjakeSpecial said:
Shermie would bitch slap terry to his KNEES!!!!!!

Shermie is clearly the kof cause shes got big boobs.

Than wouldn't Vice > Shermie?

Yamazaki>everyone else

he's already in orochi mode 24/7 and he has a knife. a loooong knife.