Search results

1. A

JPN Neo Geo games for PS2, Saturn & Dreamcast

Hi guys, Up for sale are a couple of awesome Japanese SNK console titles. Will ship anywhere. Location is Berlin, Germany. Shipping costs depend on location, feel free to make an offer for multiple titles. Payment by Paypal. PS2: Samurai Spirits Collection (6 games/black cover): € 70 Samurai...
  2. A

FS: NEO GEO AES METAL SLUG 3 JPN

NOW SOLD
  3. A

CAVE DVD's & OSTs, Battle Garegga Saturn, DC Sakura etc.

Alle prices are including shipping! Payment by paypal please. CAVE soundtracks: Ibara: € 45,- Pink Sweets: € 45,- Espgaluda: € 45,- Espgaluda/Dodonpachi Dai ou Jou: € 45,- Ketsui/Dodonpachi Dai ou Jou: € 45,- Esp.ra.de/Guwange: € 45,- CAVE DVD's (all complete): Ketsui: € 100,- Death...
  4. A

KOF 2003 MVS kit

Sold. Please close.
  5. A

SVC Chaos MVS Kit

Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to make me an offer to buy it now. http://www.ebay.com/itm/SVC-Chaos-Neo-Geo-MVS-Kit-SNK-vs-Capcom-Arcade-Matching-Serial-Numbers-/281234633565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417ae3f35d
  6. A

Akihabara's Gameroom

First, the Neo Geo shrine :shredder: And the rest of the stuff...
  7. A

FS: My MVS collection (kits and loose carts

The more you buy, the better the deal. All artwork is original. A couple of games have copied art (it will say in description). No conversions, no boots, everything is original. Payment can be made by paypal, games will be shipped from the Netherlands. Shipping costs depend on weight. MVS...
  8. A

My NEW Gameroom, please post yours!

Made some pics of my new layout, I would like to see some of yours again too! I always love to see gamerooms, they have been a great influence over the years.
  9. A

My local arcade in Machida, Japan

Hey guys, I went out to Machida today and took some pics of my local arcade. Go check em out at www.nozomi.nl and post your favourite pic or game you saw in the pics here! My favourite is the most addictive game this year, Power Smash 3! Rock on! Ken
  10. A

PS3 launch pics from Japan

If you see any more launch pics please put the link in this topic. Here are my pics from last night! www.nozomi.nl
  11. A

My favourite gameshop in Japan (pics) * Part 2 is now online!

Check out pics of my favourite gameshop Sagamihara, Japan. www.nozomi.nl When I post one of those pics here they come out too big. Part 2 is online people, go check it out!
  12. A

TGS SNK goodies :) Terry shirt, cup, soundtrack

I know the soundtrack is available everywhere, but they had it for sale anyway. I haven't seen the Metal Slug 10th ann. cup or the Terry shirt anywhere though. http://www.nozomi.nl/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/dsc_0210.JPG
  13. A

Mushihime sama futari loke test pics!

So I went to the loke test of the new Mushihime sama game, looked amazing! Check out the pics on www.nozomi.nl !
  14. A

New Gameroom pics (show me yours!)

I made some changes to my room, got some new stuff from Ikea so everything is now behind glass and away from dust. Hope you guys can show me some of your stuff too!
  15. A

JPN AES SUPERSALE *Europe only*

Sorry everybody, Europeans only. I am selling my home system with RGB cable, two sticks and memory card. Also, you can make your own starters set or just buy the games you would like. I don't have a price on the AES itself, so please make your offer. Shipping will be done insured, I can give...
  16. A

Arcade Shopping in Japan pics (and TGS babes)

There is an update on my site with pics of Arcade Shopping in Akihabara (and TGS babes etc.) Please follow the link on the main page, as I don't have a direct link. Check link on top of page, or go to pics-special pics-arcade shopping etc. www.nozomi.nl
  17. A

FS:Jap AES MOTW and SS Zero Special

Sorry, European buyers only (open for offers) Mark of the Wolves and Samurai Spirits Zero Special in mint condition. Pics say enough, these two games are not easily to be found and never in better condition. Will be shipped from Netherlands. Ken my website is www.nozomi.nl and I can also give...
  18. A

FS:Jap AES MOTW and SS Zero Special

Sorry, European buyers only (open for offers) Mark of the Wolves and Samurai Spirits Zero Special in mint condition. Pics say enough, these two games are not easily to be found and never in better condition. Will be shipped from Netherlands. Ken my website is www.nozomi.nl and I can also give...
  19. A

FS:Radiant Silvergun Saturn, Naomi GD Ikaruga, Psyvariar 2

Sorry, European buyers only. Radiant Silvergun in 100% prime condition (not sealed but looks brand new) incl spine card, no scratches on cd whatsoever. Naomi GD-rom games Ikaruga and Psyvariar 2 for sale/trade. Both games have the cd/mem.unit and plastic cover.
  20. A

FT: CPS III Street Fighter 3rd Strike (pics incl.)

I have a 3rd Strike Asian cps3 motherboard, cd rom (drive), cartridge, all original artwork and stickers. Asian means English language as you can see on the third picture. Also, Ken and Ryu don't say 'hadoken', when throwing a fireball, but just shout something, like 'HE'. The Asian version has...