FT: CPS III Street Fighter 3rd Strike (pics incl.)

Akihabara

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a 3rd Strike Asian cps3 motherboard, cd rom (drive), cartridge, all original artwork and stickers. Asian means English language as you can see on the third picture. Also, Ken and Ryu don't say 'hadoken', when throwing a fireball, but just shout something, like 'HE'.
The Asian version has slightly different artwork, but as you can see it's brilliant.
I don't want to sell this game (or your offer has to be REALLY good), but I am looking for games to trade it for. Especially shooters from Cave, like Ketsui, Ibara, Dodonpachi Dai ou Jou, Progear etc. I have Naomi GD Rom, CPS2 and MVS. Please make me an offer or if you have any questions, let me know. Game will be shipped from the Netherlands.

DSC_0540resize.jpg

DSC_0538resize.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
It's not just about Ryu and Ken, every Japanese Character & Remy is missing most of their sounds.

Makoto says nothing during her Supers, Remy just moves his mouth at the beginning of the match, Ibuki is missing most of her sounds as well, etc....

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
DARK ANDY said:
It's not just about Ryu and Ken, every Japanese Character & Remy is missing most of their sounds.

Makoto says nothing during her Supers, Remy just moves his mouth at the beginning of the match, Ibuki is missing most of her sounds as well, etc....

Otherwise it's all 3S goodness. makes for interesting house rules as well ( i.e. the person using Makoto SA1 has to shout "Seichousen Gondansuki" everytime he does a super :D )

Bump for a great game! ;)

Akihabara

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well I think you really have to be hardcore 3rd Strike fan to notice all those things. Personally I don't care about it and hardly notice it too.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Akihabara said:
Well I think you really have to be hardcore 3rd Strike fan to notice all those things. Personally I don't care about it and hardly notice it too.

Call me stupid, but wouldn't you be a hard core SFIII fan to want to buy a cps 3 kit to begin with? I mean, honestly.

Akihabara

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well, honestly I bought the kit without being a HARDCORE 3rd Strike fan.
I mean, I really like the game but I wouldn't be trading it if I was really HARDCORE now would I? ;) I love Capcom fighters, and this is probably their best, but just not my personal favourite of em all. I have a cabinet with a vertical screen, so I am looking for some games for that. That's the story.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Akihabara said:

Well, it's quite interesting to see Makoto bust out her super, and while the opponent is flying away, Makoto stands there with her Arm outstretched and her Mouth starts moving feverishly with no sound, or when Remy mumbles silently at the start.

Akihabara

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well, I respect that you are more critical about this game then I am.
And if people want to get a Japanese version, they should but I am not sure if it is that easy to get for a reasonable price. So maybe because of that, somebody who really wants this game could think about trading it, am I wrong?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'd be interested, but these missing voices make me wonder if me and my friends would rather play the PS2 version instead...
What about battery? Has it been swapped recently? Anyway I don't really have anything to trad other than naomi, MVS and CPS2 carts...

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Well, I only have the following available for trade:

CPS2: blue SFA2 A+B, gray MVC B, gray D&D2, gray A board. (no artwork)

Naomi: Cosmic Smash (no artwork), Slashout and Gundam VS Zeon (both have artwork but I don't remember if they are copy)

MVS: Dodgeball and Sengoku 3 (both complete kits), Last Blade, Kizuna Encounter, Kabuki Klash and Supersidekicks 2 (loose carts).

I could also get some other CPS2 (no progear) and MVS games in case you are interested in some specific titles, maybe we are lucky and I can have them.

Just let me know if you could be interested in something.

Akihabara

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hmm the games I would be interested in, I already have in my collection mate.
Thanks anyway!