Search results

1. U

Why wont my US AES play some jap. carts

Why wont my older US AES play some Japanese carts.Its an older US aes that I bought from MAS systems and I cant get it to play Jap.KoF96 and SS3.It has a switch on the back that allows the blood and cutoff features that are present in the Jap. versions to be played in US aes versions but for...
  2. U

Why does my Xbox sound like a cappuccino machine

I bought the piece of crap from Homemakers den (mistake #1) it took 3 weeks to arrive from phoenix to Ohio in the dead of winter and I only let it sit at room temp.for about an hour (#2) before I fired it up.I got a disc read error and cleaned the condensation off fo the lens and it played great...
  3. U

Xecuter2 chips.

Anyone know where to get Xecuter2 Xbox chips and maybe Mods?
  4. U

Neo4sale

SOLD please delete Japanese AES in Great shape 2 controllers 1old style 1 new,memory card,RFunit,japanese Garou MOTW,Jap.SS2and kizuna encounterMVS conversion done byKPJ.$475.00 call 330-544-8835 (Larry) wkends 12noon to 9pm EST wkdays2:00pm to 9:00pm.Many extra controller switches buttons...
  5. U

FS SS4&5 and MS4&5(jap)

525.00 shipped US only M.O. only all carts cases and inserts are Nmt-Mt serious inquires only contact me Larry at330-544-8835 from 3pm -8pmest if I'm not at home please leave a message and I will call you ASAP I'll pay shipping. GREAT DEAL!!
  6. U

F/S JAP.MS4

MS4,Nr. Mt-Mt.condition played maybe 10times.$180. money order only.I will ship anywhere in US 2day priority within the Hour of receiving MO.I'll pay shipping.
  7. U

F/S KoF2003

NRmt-MT KoF2003 US version,$285.00 money order only will ship EMS anywhere in US S&H included.
  8. U

F/S waku waku 7

Good shape a few insertion marks a scuff on tape (not serious) inserts good manual good $310 buyer to pay shipping from 44420 zip code (U.S. only) .Will be shipped insured day money is received money order only PM me if you have any ?'s. A grade of B+ overall would be consistent with NG.coms...
  9. U

LB2 has this ever happened to you?

I was playing LB2 last night and as Setsuna I was fighting against Okinah and a strange thing occured by the win markers (player1) an odd symbol appeared it looked like a sword . At first I thought it was a sunlight reflection at the waterfall stage so I moved about and that was clearly not the...