LB2 has this ever happened to you?

ukyomaru

n00b
I was playing LB2 last night and as Setsuna I was fighting against Okinah and a strange thing occured by the win markers (player1) an odd symbol appeared it looked like a sword . At first I thought it was a sunlight reflection at the waterfall stage so I moved about and that was clearly not the case. Before someone flames me silly Please realise I only have a japanese copy and I'm not up to speed on my Jap. literacy. Is this something "extra" in the game? what does it represent? how do you use it? I was wondering WTF is this?

ukyomaru

n00b
Come on! I know I'm not the only one this has ever happened to! I did lots of hallucinogenic drugs in the 80's and 90's but I even called in my 7year old to make sure I wasn't seeing things, having a flashback etc. etc. I thought maybe I went to one too many raves but not so!

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
ukyomaru said:
Come on! I know I'm not the only one this has ever happened to! I did lots of hallucinogenic drugs in the 80's and 90's but I even called in my 7year old to make sure I wasn't seeing things, having a flashback etc.

Me too. I had to call some people over just to make sure that your post wasn’t a hallucination.

ukyomaru

n00b
It was an AES and I cant seem to get it to do it again and I never smoked crack did my fair share of MDMA and LSD though! I thought maybe there was a hidden charachter etc. etc. and I know I wasn't seeing things maybe it was just a glitch in the game thought I'd ask first.

Last edited: