Search results

1. drone9

So who's getting mother3?

Just ordered my copy at Lik-Sang. :buttrock:
  2. drone9

spybot s&d 1.4 out

noticed it just today. seems to have been released on the 31st of may. get it here.
  3. drone9

Konami announces DS titles

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/04/06/news_6121810.html
  4. drone9

for sale: Jpn AES Garou MotW (EU)

I've finally decided to part with two games I rarely play: Garou Mark of the Wolves Jpn AES (overall: excellent) asking Euro 340,- shipped within EU (priority, insured) (US buyers have to add Euro 5,- for shipping) - cart: very good to excellent (insertion marks, small scratch on back) - case...
  5. drone9

implement phpSpell

why not implement this nice little tool so I don't have to copy and paste my posts in order to spell check them prior to posting? ps: it might also prove useful for other members...
  6. drone9

DS - upcoming releases

Nintendo DS; Nintendo’s recently released handheld might not be able to push out the nearly PlayStation 2–quality visuals of Sony’s PSP, but it offers unique functionality that puts it in a bizarre, innovative class of its own. 2,264 words 1 February 2005 Electronic Gaming Monthly Volume 0...
  7. drone9

get rid of post count

so why should we get rid of the post count system? let me rephrase the question, why have any post count in the first place? even though it may seem like a fun feature at first glance, what does it lead to? the internet as a platform is a great chance. at least here every person is equal...
  8. drone9

not really news: Global poll shows negative reaction to Bush win

not that anyone cares... :confused: 14:13 rtr REU3357 3 OVR 450 ( AFA CSA LBY RWSA RWS REULB GNS G RBN UKI RNA MD AUF PHD SNS SNI RNP DNP PGE SXNA GB WEU EUROPE POL DIP US MEAST TR IT FR DE AU LATAM PH IN PL MX ) L19647419 BUSH-POLL »Global poll shows negative reaction to Bush win By...
  9. drone9

do-it-yourself mp3 player

now I just wish I had the soldering skills... :confused: http://web.media.mit.edu/%7Eladyada/make/minty/index.html
  10. drone9

Sony probe uncovers PlayStation piracy web

hope this hasn't been posted already. http://news.ft.com/cms/s/c7330744-53bd-11d9-b6e4-00000e2511c8.html
  11. drone9

custom stick art

ok, I know it's probably not the most creative design out there, and somehow I think it is lacking, but I'm not sure what to change... comments anyone? btw: color of buttons cannot be changed (swap possible ie.:blue<->yellow).
  12. drone9

correct sanwa pinout

finally my custom stick is near completion. all that is left to do, is a paint job and soldering. as for the latter, I'm a bit clueless regarding soldering of my sanwa JLF-TP-8Y. it has a 5 pin connector (up-down-left-right-gnd I guess), but I have no idea about the correct pinout... :help...
  13. drone9

need help building up basic fighter skills (kof'98)

currently I'm sooooo :very_ang: this stupid cpu keeps beating me to a pulp. o(>_<)o need :help: !! I have to admit I'm more or less a fighting game noob. :emb: until this summer I only played fighters very casually maybe once a year. but since I spent half a year at a friends place in...
  14. drone9

mounting sanwa stick JLF-TP-8Y

after receiving my custom control stick parts this week, I started working on the casing design today. it was just now that I realized that I have no clue how to actually mount the joystick. its a Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y and unlike the JLF-TP-8YT or JLF-TP-8S it does not feature any metal plate. that...
  15. drone9

cable for custom stick

what cable should I get for my custom-stick-for-aes-homeconsole project (brand/name)? availability in Europe would be of help. first I thought about getting an snk controller extension, but these don't show up as often as I had hoped... :annoyed:
  16. drone9

Unlock the Stinky-Dinkins account

you heard me right: unlock the Stinky-Dinkins account! it took me a while to get the hang of it, but now I believe his posts are among the funniest around. only because a few who think he isn't funny voice their opinion louder than the large crowd who thinks he IS funny, should not get him...
  17. drone9

What happened to rimm_rs's SSVS preorder thread?!?

I'm positive that it was still in the selling forum yesterday.... anybody know any details? I was so looking forward to my copy. :crying: conspiracy? :eye:
  18. drone9

bad for aes cart to be left in home console?

probably a noob question, but I was wondering if it is bad for an aes cart to be left in the home console for a couple of weeks, instead of being returned to the snap case (ie. does the cart die faster)?