Search results

1. K

KOF 95 combo help..

Hiya guys I was wondering if anyone here could help tell me how to pull off a Joe combo in Kof 95.. I see it done a lot in battle, it goes something like this. Far standing D, dash C, dash D, dash C, dash D.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks ^^
  2. K

Super play for 97?

U know there was a super play for 96 where the game was completed without any energy lost. Would this be possible on 97? I once managed to defeat the first 3 teams perfect, but thats as far as I've ever got.
  3. K

KYO Drawing

Here's a drawing of the leader of KOF, taken from HK comic.
  4. K

Street Fighter EX Expert Mode

Has anyone here completed the expert mode in Street Fighter EX on PS, cos I have but it was bloody hard, with Kairi been the hardests to complete. Did anyone else complete it. The EX2 Expert mode is nothing compared to EX1, however the maniac mode is impossible to complete, I've only managed 7...
  5. K

Chun Li Drawing

Here is a very old drawing of Chun Li, looking very SEXY :cool:
  6. K

Iori Drawing

He's a drawing of the best character in fighting game history, I drew a few years back ;)
  7. K

Mai Drawing

I was bored so I did a drawing of Mai, what do U guys think?
  8. K

Iori's sercret move

I've seen a few videos from kof 99,2k, and I've seen Iori do this move where he jumps over the opponent, but his back is still facing the opponent ,and not his front. From this position Iori can do his cross-up f+B move. Can someone tell me how to do this?. If you've seen the 2k1 movie combos...
  9. K

Fatal Fury Real Bout Combos

Do you guys know that Real Bout Fatal Fury on PS1 has a combo exihibition, it's somewhere in the options. It features some AWESOME combos for every character. I wish all SNK games have this. Tekken 4 on PS2 also has one.
  10. K

Mortal Kombat 2

Hey! guys remember a game called Mortal Kombat 2, It ruled the arcades when it first came out. Anyway I've been playing the saturn version for quite a while now, and I've discovered a 100% combo, it only works on two player. Basically choose Raiden and repeat his Grab special move, there's...
  11. K

100% in KOF 96

I want to know how many 100% combos are there in 96, cos to me this game is hard to do combos, as the motions for the moves must be done perfectly. Here's a few 100% to start us off: Iori/ QCB+Ax2/ QCB+Ax2/ repeat/ opponent must be in the air to begin the combo. Chizuru/ Activate her SDM, and...