Search results

1. A

For sale (or trade?) Consolized 2-slots Neo Geo MVS

I have this consolized 2 slots MVS (grey coloured) that was once made by supergoose. Because I have another one, I was thinking of selling or trading this one. The system still works fine but there is only one minor thing. The right speaker (output?) is malfunctioning. Probably a wire that's...
  2. A

Thank you Supergoose79!!!

Supergoose79 sold me a fantastic consolized 2-slots MVS console. It is fully functional and the display (thanks to the RGB) and sound are incredible. I went to pick it up from him. He is a supernice guy! He also has lots of great stuff. I would definately recommend him for him being an...
  3. A

Help! Neo geo fans uit Nederland!

Ik heb onlangs een gemodificeerde Neo Geo gekocht uit Australie maar deze geeft geen beeld en ook geen geluid! Nu ben ik op zoek naar iemand die mij met dit probleem kan helpen... Het kan misschien aan de adapter liggen want ik kan de Australische niet gebruiken... Heeft iemand suggesties? Of...
  4. A

Please help! No display & no sound :-(

A week ago I bought a modded Neo Geo AES system which has no display and no sound :-(. This (european)system came from Australia. I live in Europe. When this system arrived I bought an ac adapter for use with the plugs in Europe (The plugs are different). The adapter outputs 900 MilliAmpere...