Thank you Supergoose79!!!

Ataner

n00b
Supergoose79 sold me a fantastic consolized 2-slots MVS console. It is fully functional and the display (thanks to the RGB) and sound are incredible. I went to pick it up from him. He is a supernice guy! He also has lots of great stuff. I would definately recommend him for him being an outstanding seller!!
Thanks again!

P.S: If you are going to Germany the police might pull you over and search your car (just like it happened to me) :eye:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
heh ... thanks for the flowers. :)

Taner is also a good guy to talk to. yes, not only a good buyer, but also a good guy in general. same goes for his buddy. would of been an even better day, if they would not have been 3 hours late. ;)

Ataner said:
If you are going to Germany the police might pull you over and search your car (just like it happened to me) :eye:
you wonder why? ;)

Ataner

n00b
Thanks man! I REALLY respect you for the incredible things you are doing. If I wasn't engaged and if you were a girl I would surely marry you! :lol: Thanks again! Maybe you could sell me a consolized atomiswave in the future.. Pleasure doing business with you!