Search results

1. F

FS: Front Loading Neo Geo CD complete w/ Samurai Showdown

** UPDATE 03/31/13 ** SOLD!! Last year I imported a front loading Neo Geo CD console from Japan. As much as I love the system, I need to cash I can get for it more than I need another console. System is in great condition, both cosmetically and functionally. Comes with one CD control pad...
  2. F

Neo Geo CD system + Magician Lord, Last Resort, Sengoku & more!

My entertainment center is busting at the seems with all of my various video game consoles, so sadly I've decided to let my prized Neo Geo CD system go. I'd like to bundle everything together in one package, but I will consider offers for the system and your choice of games. PACKAGE...
  3. F

Wanted: CD games & extension cable

I'm looking for some good CD games. Prefer them to come in their original jewel cases w/ instruction booklet. Here are a few that I'd like to pick up: Baseball Stars 2 Blue's Journey Cyber-Lip Eight Man Ghost Pilots King of Monsters 2 Magician Lord Metal Slug Metal Slug 2 Mutation Nation...
  4. F

WTB: Used extension cable

I am looking to buy a used extension cable for my CD control pad. I know the Neo Store here sells them new, but I would rather spend a little less for a used cable if any fellow gamer has one available. If so, please either PM me or send me a message to flywheels@yahoo.com Thanks!
  5. F

Aero Wings 2 vs. Sonic Wings 2

Other than the box art and language, are there any other differences between the US Aero Wings and the JPN Sonic Wings games? flywheels@yahoo.com
  6. F

Power Supply Compatibility

I know this may be a common question asked, but I just want to be sure before I buy a Neo Geo CD system from overseas. The seller said that the AC Adapter is 220 Volts...is that compatibile with standard U.S. power outlets? flywheels@yahoo.com
  7. F

Name that game...please!

I remember playing the Neo Geo in the arcade years ago that had a fun side scrolling shooter style game...but I can't remember the name! It featured small dwarf like characters and played similiar to Contra. It wasn't futuristic themed, so I know it wasn't Cyber Lip. I believe these main...
  8. F

Magician Lord on CD?

I saw on somewhere on-line that a e-retailer was offering Magician Lord on CD. I wasn't aware that it was released on CD. Is this an error? Sorry for the dumb question, I'm a Neo Geo newbie. flywheels
  9. F

WTB: Neo Geo CD system

Look to buy the top loading Neo Geo CD system. Prefer it to be in very good condition w/ all hook-ups & controller pad. Box and instructions aren't necessary, but would be a nice option. Can pay immediately via PayPal. If you can help me out, please e-mail me directly @ flywheels@yahoo.com...