Magician Lord on CD?

flywheels

n00b
I saw on somewhere on-line that a e-retailer was offering Magician Lord on CD. I wasn't aware that it was released on CD. Is this an error? Sorry for the dumb question, I'm a Neo Geo newbie.

flywheels

Curt

apostate
I dunno about it on CD, never heard of it.

I like my AES version...

dhowerter

We are Tracking Youze!,
Well of course :) Magician Lord was released for the Neo Geo CD and a very nice game it is (tho HARD :D)

dojosky

Zero's Secretary
not hard on the neo cd ! you have options on the neo cd i beated the neo cd version but never could finish off the last boss on aes !!!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
dhowerter said:
Well of course :) Magician Lord was released for the Neo Geo CD and a very nice game it is (tho HARD :D)

It's anything but hard on the Neo CD. On the Neo CD version, when you continue, you continue right where you left off, with the boss retaining all the damaged that's been done to it. It isn't like that on the AES/MVS version.

And to answer the original post, yes, it was released for the Neo CD.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
I dunno about it on CD, never heard of it.

I like my AES version...
Post count +1 :loco:

Anyway, 300 Wins is 100% correct. The CD version is a lot easier due to the fact that you start right where you left off when you die.

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Yes this was on NGCD because I had this sealed brand new but sold it to liquid snake. Its a great game on the NGCD cause the loading time isn't too bad as compared to any KOF game.

And a lot easier since i was able to beat the darned game for the first time ever on CD and couldn't pass on AES.

Its a good game to pick up for the NGCD.

Kyosuke75